Star Wars: The Acolyte (it’s dead Jim)

We don't know yet, that's the mystery.

I don't see how they butcher the lore either, force users that aren't jedi or sith are well established in the lore.

Genuine question but how did the
Force witches die?

="i assume the big reactor thing blew up... nothign esle makes sense.. lol "]
#

but to justify what the 4 main jedi felt so guilty i can only assume they rigged the place to burn/blow... because otherwise wtf are they guilty of???
I guess they got mind tricked into fighting each other and killed everyone?? lol f knows....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kyo
Force witches die?
Its not explained but given the trash writing it wouldn't be surprising that they are hinting the jedi did it, because the Jedi are the bad guys all along.
I don't see how they butcher the lore either, force users that aren't jedi or sith are well established in the lore.
You wouldnt

Yes lesbian space witches that create babies out of nothing using the force are totally online with star wars lore and don't completely destroy anything unique or special about Anakin / Plageius

WAIT? THAT'S IT??? THAT WAS THE BIG REVEAL?

So the Jedi weren't to blame, Mae was a psychopath and killed everyone and now she blames the 4 Jedi for her screw up? Are you serious? Why did one of them even take the poison then??

It makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!

Force witches die?
Mae started a fire that eventually blew up the reactor, killing everyone. You can see the hole in the wall with the rubble blown outwards and everyone dead, Mae didn't say it was the Jedi either.

So they either secretly sabotaged it or it wasn't their fault. Either way, it doesn't make sense for Mae to blame the Jedi because she doesn't have the knowledge of sabotage even if they did do it. It's so obvious they#re going to retcon that the Jedi was responsible somehow but the whole coven of witches trying to force their kids into an ideology and asking them to lie is giving off real vibe of Jazz Jennings mom about it. :cry:

Last edited:
Just watched ep3, it's honestly some of the most insufferably stupid crap I've ever witnessed.

That's me out, good luck to those that continue.

They did not show that in the episode at all.
ARE YOU SURE??
Screenshot-2024-06-12-214053.png

Another view:
Screenshot-2024-06-12-214015.png

It seemed like there is no big reveal, which is a bit weird.
However, there was a period of time they skipped before Osha wakes up on their ship. Maybe we'll see another flashback later as the twist.

I don't see how the fire could have killed the witches, the way the bodies were strewn on the floor, but maybe i'm overthinking it.

It was an average episode overall. Not bad, but just back story. I didn't really like the witches stuff in Ashoka and I sort of feel similar in this show. Having only watched all the live action TV and Films, I just don't know the limits/extents of their powers, whereas the whole dark light side force powers are well defined.

Edit: after seeing the screen grabs above, maybe there is no twist at all :(

rp2000

Last edited:
Why did they not just hire identical twins to play the younger May and Osha? I guess CGI trickery was too complicated with the amount of scenes they were in together, and it was actually easier to tell them apart. But I found it really jarring that they don't look identical as kids but do as adults!

rp2000

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
eh ? you guys get confused about strange things

they showed it from Oshas point of view
lots of detail is missing

the generator exploding
the dead witches
why May went ****

im assuming we will find out from the other POVs (Jedi / May / Witches)

Just watched ep3, it's honestly some of the most insufferably stupid crap I've ever witnessed.

That's me out, good luck to those that continue.
Got to admit the same sentiment. This is inane stuff. The kid acting is also poor.
I've generally enjoyed the recent SW series, Andor in particualr but this is trash

Back
Top Bottom