Steam Summer Sale 2018

Associate
Soma, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Firewatch and Finding Paradise (creators of To The Moon) for £15. Is it tight of me that I find Far Cry 4 too expensive at a tenner haha?

Soldato
Think i'll get Alien vs predator for 99p. I think thats the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Alien Colonial marines collection for £2.49, but from the reviews I gather its not even worth that...

Soldato
Tempted by FFXV as I've wanted to replay it at 60fps with all the content but I already have way too many unfinished games than I should. Nothing else interests me that much, except maybe Prey, which is cheap enough that I can get it whenever. Thought about Shadow of War but it looks meh, had my fill with the first game.

Soldato
Is AssCreedO ok without all the DLC? Seems like an insane amoutn of DLC available.

Edit: just seen Deluxe version gives 3 ability points? do i need those desperately?

Why are these even questions i have to ask, modern gaming is a sham.

Soldato
Is AssCreedO ok without all the DLC? Seems like an insane amoutn of DLC available.

Edit: just seen Deluxe version gives 3 ability points? do i need those desperately?

Why are these even questions i have to ask, modern gaming is a sham.

You don't need anything, TBH. The base game is insanely big, I got 75+h out of it without even finishing everything or completing the main quest (got burned out). The first DLC is meh, the second is very good apparently but I'd stick with the base game for now if I were you.
It looks great and the map is humongous and incredibly varied, I spent most of the time exploring stuff and soaking in views.

Soldato
I wouldn't mind playing the remaining Hitman episodes, but it seems that they've now consolidated them into one package. As someone who only has the base game plus episode one, two and three, does that mean I have to essentially buy them again?

Soldato
How long did you spent playing it for? I'm only doing three waves a day to get the cards as I didn't think it'd be ever possible to win.

I think it's based on the time you're "on" a planet, but you don't have to be playing the game in that time, AFAIK. There's a timer under the tile selection screen, and it continues counting regardless.

Back
Top Bottom