Story behind your forum username?

Transmission breaker
Don
I love vinegar.
I have been known to drink it.
I once (for a bet) drank the entire contents of a large pickled egg jar (like the ones you see at the chippy)

As a result when I was hunting for a name that was unlikely to be used anywhere ever, the Sarsons Malt Vinegar bottle on my desk seemed a good idea, and it kinda just feels right now.

Soldato
I can't lie there's not a story behind it, it just popped into my head, I doubt I would have planned on staying here initially so it was just a disposable username. I don't smoke weed, I tried it a few times at uni but just made me want to sleep.

I really don't know why it came into my head. I was always crap at picking usernames, nowadays I'd pick something more relavant.

It partly comes from the days of playing Wolfenstein etpro where players would use disposable names everytime then came into server.

Caporegime
OP
I can't lie there's not a story behind it, it just popped into my head, I doubt I would have planned on staying here initially so it was just a disposable username. I don't smoke weed, I tried it a few times at uni but just made me want to sleep.

I really don't know why it came into my head. I was always crap at picking usernames, nowadays I'd pick something more relavant.

It partly comes from the days of playing Wolfenstein etpro where players would use disposable names everytime then came into server.

Could be worse. My Xbox name is "Gamertag TBC" because my friend told me you can change the gamertag whenever you like. He was right, but you have to pay for it... So I left it. :p

Associate
Rosco P Coltrane is the sheriff from the Dukes of Hazzard.

I had just named my cat Rosco after rewatching a few episodes and I was after a new memorable forum name.
The P in Rosco P Coltrane stands for Purvis

James Best who played Rosco was a talented actor who had previously played many varied roles, not just the bumbling fool most will remember him as.

Soldato
A fondness of the Disc World books by Terry Pratchett made me consider using the name "Vimes" on this forum. On some forums I would use the name Dibbler, another character from the Discworld novels.

My would be avatar.....

ZQZRDS6

Soldato
I've done that for you. Amusingly, the note says that your name was changed for a few days... That was back in December 2016!

Aye when I saw it got changed I thought it might have been for a week or something but when it wasn't changed back I couldn't be bothered with contacting someone to sort it out so just left it :D

Back
Top Bottom