Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Soldato
He also finally here :D

Are they also seriously going to. Bring Terry and Mai into the fold crossing into kof? If so what's stopping them bringing in Kyo (my namesake ) and Iori :D.
What was this video?

I guess we can expect a Tekken character in the future then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kyo

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Also I am surprised they still kept his name the same because of a coding error. M.Bisom and Balrog originally had their names accidentally switched around.

Boxer to mimic M Tyson
End boss - legendary end boss Balrog.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Do you need to pay for these new characters?

I believe so I haven't played SF for a long long time and not SF6. IIRC new characters count as DLC type content.

@kakarott do you play? I guess you do with a name like Goku. Same with me on the past .My fight stick is sitting around somewhere gathering dust haha :D

Last edited:
Associate
Because of drive impact and parry being two buttons. It's playable but better on pad or hitbox generally.
Hhhmm, yes I suppose I didn't really use DI & parry on my stick at beta, but it is an 8 button stick just like my hitbox. On hitbox I'm doing parry with 2 buttons anyway, I'm just used to that... DI is on my pinkie finger as 1 button though.

I suppose it's an execution issue, everyone gets used to what they are used to.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also I am surprised they still kept his name the same because of a coding error. M.Bisom and Balrog originally had their names accidentally switched around.

Boxer to mimic M Tyson
Don't think it was accident. I read a long time ago to avoid any legal issues to Mike Tyson name.

Soldato
Sorry they took it down. It's M.Bisom. Here another one. Won't adding non SF characters make it no longer SF but capcom Vs SnK?

I wouldn't say it was make it CvS but I'd definately be down for a CvS3. Hopefully this is them testing the waters

Because of drive impact and parry being two buttons. It's playable but better on pad or hitbox generally.

Only benefite a Hitbox has over a stick is more precise directional inputs and quicker as there's no lever throw. They both tend to have very similar 8 button layouts. A pad can be easier for reacting to DI and parrying as its easier to rest your fingers permanently on the shoulder buttons.
Saying all that I still use a stick but I'm old school and find it more fun :)

Boxer to mimic M Tyson
Don't think it was accident. I read a long time ago to avoid any legal issues to Mike Tyson name.

I'm pretty sure real reason was because Mike Tyson when in the media in the early 90s for allegedly beating his wife/girlfriend. Capcom didn't want to draw any similarities with boxer and Mike in the western market for the release of SF2 so other than Sagat they swapped the names of the bosses around.

Bison releasing in the 26th is a nice surprise

Soldato

Boxer to mimic M Tyson
It wasn't a coding error. They were worried about licencing issues if they used M.Bison for the boxer as he was based on Mike Tyson...so they swapped it. If you look at the Japanese version Balrog is M.Bison and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom