Stuff you know that others wouldn't know because of your job.

J.B

J.B

Soldato
A lot of people here are bound by the OSA (I know technically everyone is but you know what I mean).

Im BPSS cleared because I dont do anything too interesting but the people I work with are SC and DV.

Just wanted to agree with Captain Planet that it's not always easy not to talk about details at work with loved ones.

Soldato
Even if you phone up a call center and you think its your bank you are phoning up you are in fact speaking to employess of one of these virtually unheard of companies.

Yeah, I heard of that as well, think insurance companies do that, "rent" call centre so when a call comes in, the other person on the phone has a pop up for which company you are calling?

Permabanned
That if you return anything electrical at Tesco its not tested and you'll never be held accountable.

For instance, buy new xbox, swop it with your RROD'd 3 year old release xbox and take back for a refund. You could probably even swap the hard drives.

I know this as fact as there is a stall in Finmere market on a Sunday selling Tesco electrical returns and the stuff is really cheap as there are no guarantees because of this.

Soldato
How interesting. I'd like to know more about how that works!

google heat pump, but basically the air con works in reverse, taking heat from the outside and releasing it inside.

So long as your not in mega -ve temperatures outside it works pretty well, normally have some other sort of heating to top up though.

Associate
I know that a popular and expensive cereal produces also manufacturer/boxes the "like-for-like" cereal for a popular supermarket.

It's exactly the same cereal. Made at the same place. The manufacturer boxes half as its own and half as the cheaper supermarket own-brand, then ships both to the same supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom