Summer Transfer Thread 2018

Soldato
Everything I say is lol to you Moses. Why don’t you just block me so you don’t have to read my ramblings and proceed to put every little thing I say down. You could have left it at living in the Chilterns, but no, you have to go trying to belittle me again with saying my entire post is lol. Im sick of it, just bore off or try to engage with me in a way that doesn’t try to make you look superior and me like an idiot all the time.
He is right though, what you posted was a massive overstatement.

Don
Ings is off then, says he needs more gametime and Liverpool havent been able to guarantee that, not really a surprise, he needs gametime to get his career back on track after the injuries (still only 25 of course) , cant begrudge him wanting to move to secure match time, he'd only be a back up at Liverpool.

Read, in DM so take with the usual salt, that Utd are interested in Fekir. Could just be Lyon/agent trying to push Liverpool into renewing an offer though.
Hasn't his agent also said Real are now in for him?
Lyon's president gave an interview in which he said he had a meeting with Mourinho, not related to Fekir, and also in that interview he said 'he thinks' Real are interested in Fekir but that there's been no talks. The Utd link appears to be typical lazy journalism and the Real interest seems like Lyon's attempts to improve their bargaining position. Journo's close to Liverpool have said that the club aren't telling them anything re Fekir other than they pulled out of the deal but there's still lots of talk coming from France and even quotes from his agent saying the deal isn't completely off.

Caporegime
Lyon's president gave an interview in which he said he had a meeting with Mourinho, not related to Fekir, and also in that interview he said 'he thinks' Real are interested in Fekir but that there's been no talks. The Utd link appears to be typical lazy journalism and the Real interest seems like Lyon's attempts to improve their bargaining position. Journo's close to Liverpool have said that the club aren't telling them anything re Fekir other than they pulled out of the deal but there's still lots of talk coming from France and even quotes from his agent saying the deal isn't completely off.

I suspect simply to drum up interest in him by his Agent. After all the Agent likely only gets the big pay day on a new contract or transfer.

Don
I suspect simply to drum up interest in him by his Agent. After all the Agent likely only gets the big pay day on a new contract or transfer.
Possibly. The worst thing for both Lyon and Fekir/his agent is everybody knowing the deal is dead because of the medical - it will put off any interested clubs going through the process of agreeing a deal before they can carry out their own medical.

Soldato
I think theres a reason we had a free run at him...i dont think its any secret he has serious knee issues.

On Asensio...what has the lad done to warrant the fugures being mentioned? I know hes highly rated etc but his numbers arent the best and it not like he's a kid.

Man of Honour
Manyoo close to extending key player's contract so he can stay until 2020,

https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/1011756212201902080

Dgp66BSXcAoHgFk.jpg

Season ruined if true

Caporegime
Yeah I'm actually on the verge of being done with United until Mourinho is gone. If we seriously end up selling Martial and signing Fellaini to a multiple year contract (something we didn't do with the likes of Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand etc) then **** this crap.

fez

fez

Caporegime
If we can keep him on reduced wages I'm not against it. He is a useful squad player whether we like it or not. Selling him would mean we would need to replace him and I would rather spend that money improving other position. You need squad players and he provides something different to anything we have. I don't like the way he plays but he has a time and a place.

Soldato
Yeah if we sign Fellaini and let martial go I'm done. He's literally run this to wire for money and we're either going to bend over or he's decided it wasn't working and backpeddled. What a thoughtless club ran and occupied by fools.

Soldato
Must be tough for you guys

I fundamentally don't agree with how the club is being managed and more importantly it's nurturing of real talent.

Support isn't unconditional, I watch football to a) be entertained and b) to have a sense of pride in line with my own values. This club offers neither and has shown no signs of changing and particularly in light of these rumors.

Back
Top Bottom