Summer Transfer Thread 2019

Man of Honour
Nobody is sure what’s happening with De Ligt, no concrete sources, but I imagine he’ll end up at Barca. Would be incredible if we did get him though.

The worst I’ve read (given it was the Daily Star) was that we were going to up Rashford to 300k a week. Absolutely ridiculous.

Don’t pay attention to the Daily Star, it’s literally the worst paper!

Soldato
The regular transfer window "excuse not to spend because I'm selling the club" rumour has been dropped by Cashley.

Won't believe it until a deal was actually done, much more likely is another excuse for Cashley to not spend a penny and blame it on a takeover falling through :p

Soldato
Ramos trying for another deal at RM? Cant see another reason why more rumours have started up again about him to Utd , seems completely against Ole's wishes at least but would suit EW down to the ground no doubt

So much to do this window, Utd really need to get a couple completed early doors (even allowing for the Swansea/James deal to be "a matter of time" due to circumstances) even if they are exits

Soldato
bit depressing reading city are in for tielemens. he is a class player, was hoping Spurs could sneak sign him.

we are really struggling to find central midfielders

Soldato
You said "dont believe everything you read mate" to my De Ligt post yet then said "totally ridiculous" when the media said Rashford was going to be paid a ridiculous amount a week.

Make your mind up.
No I didn't I was suggesting the article was ridiculous mate as I think the original comment was so i stand by my dont believe comment

Soldato
I'm torn. I wouldn't be opposed to losing him but only if we have a replacement in mind (only one I've really seen us linked to is Dembele from Lyon)
Cant see Inter agreeing to pay £80m for him though - supposedly what Utd want....not sure we really want any of their players either so that isn't an avenue they can proceed with.

Back
Top Bottom