Summer Transfer Thread 2019

Soldato
Always gonna happen but I think over all moreno wasn't a complete failure imo, I still remember his goal vs spurs

Sturridge well as above great first two years and then it all went wrong for him.

Did okay in his brief appearance this season. I think both players will be snapped up quickly

Last edited:
Don
Quotes from Eriksen this morning saying he wants to leave Spurs. I wondered last week where he might go considering the lack of speculation around him but for him to go public suggests something is lined up. Real seem the most likely but having just signed Jovic, likely to sign Hazard and reportedly after Pogba, they're surely going to have to shift a fair few players to afford Eriksen too.
Source is a little questionable but rumours are Utd are pursuing Rabiot from PSG.
Rabiot's reportedly signed for practically every side in Europe in the last 6 months. It's starting to look like he's struggling to find a club that will take him.

Caporegime
There is far too many big money players moving compared to clubs that can afford them this summer. Madrid and Barca seem to be linked to like 600m plus worth of players each.

Soldato
Mikhi
Mustafi
Xhaka
Aubameyang

Have all removed arsenal from their instagram accounts, the only arsenal players to do so

China are after auba for big money i hope it isnt a sign

Caporegime
All of the above except for Auba I wouldn’t have an issue with them leaving, the sooner the better.
But I have a feeling Auba will be off soon as well. If he is then I hope we get a stupid amount of money for him.

Also heard rumours that Ozil and Emery had a huge bust up after the europa final. Ozil saying to Emery that you are not a coach and Emery has asked for ozil to be put on the market and sold at whatever price we can get for him.
Not sure how true that is but he’s another waste of space that needs to go.

Caporegime
OP
All of the above except for Auba I wouldn’t have an issue with them leaving, the sooner the better.
But I have a feeling Auba will be off soon as well. If he is then I hope we get a stupid amount of money for him.

Also heard rumours that Ozil and Emery had a huge bust up after the europa final. Ozil saying to Emery that you are not a coach and Emery has asked for ozil to be put on the market and sold at whatever price we can get for him.
Not sure how true that is but he’s another waste of space that needs to go.
About time you changed your sig mate ;)

Man of Honour
We are being consistently heavily linked to Bruno Fernandes in the Portuguese press. I'm not an expert on him, but he looks exactly what we've been missing for ages, a fast, creative attacking force.

I hope a lot more business is being done as we need at least 5-6 players. The squad is trash.

Reports that Real Madrid have agreed a fee with Chelsea for Hazard, £88m.

Caporegime
I'm always wary about being linked to Portuguese players, all 3 big teams are selling clubs so it is in their interest for their players to be linked to us. We're consistently linked to 5/6 players from Portugal every summer. Granted we've actually bought a couple recently but still I'm more suspicious than I am when we're linked with players from other leagues.

I think we might get 4. First will probably be Daniel James which likely would have been wrapped up if it weren't for the sad passing of his father.

Caporegime
About time you changed your sig mate ;)
Haha that’s true, should have changed a few yrs ago lol

And he’s gone :p. Just a shame he didn’t turn out to be the player we really need. I know Cesc made some comments about him and honestly I agree with what Cesc said about him. He took a step down to come to arsenal and he should have really kicked off from there. Bar a couple of good seasons, on the whole he’s been crap. I would have given Sanchez his wages and got rid of Ozil instead.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lallana wanting to stay and fight for a spot in the team, he has no chance in ever getting back in it imo, he had what was one good season for us bar that he has been forgettable not poor, bad but not good or great either just okay.

Back
Top Bottom