Summer Transfer Thread 2019

Don
To all the Liverpool fans who won't have a clue about Andy Lonergan, he isn't fit for League 2! Woeful keeper. I thought Richard Wright, Scot Carson, Rob Green, Lee Grant to the big Prem teams was bad but this one takes the biscuit!

Caporegime
To all the Liverpool fans who won't have a clue about Andy Lonergan, he isn't fit for League 2! Woeful keeper. I thought Richard Wright, Scot Carson, Rob Green, Lee Grant to the big Prem teams was bad but this one takes the biscuit!

I thought he played well pre-season, and is our third choice really.

Soldato
Liverpool, imo we do need him or a creative midfield player for depth, we were linked just not by credible people his agent mentioned us that's about it.

Its gutting knowing he has gone on a loan and not us

Don
I know Sanchez has been a disaster for Utd but at what point does it make sense to just keep him? According to the article below, Inter are trying to take him on loan and only offering to pay around £50k of his £400-500k per week wages, with Utd hoping Inter will pay around £100k. Surely at that sort of level you just keep him, if only to prove a point that they won't just bend over and take it - if they accept this sort of **** take loan then you can guarantee that it'll be the same next summer and for every remaining year of his contract.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...and-inter-to-resume-alexis-sanchez-loan-talks

Back
Top Bottom