Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

That seems to be the case, yes. Good to have him!
Indeed. Hopefully we can get De Ligt in. Think he's got more about him than Branthwaite and probably a bit cheaper too. Midfielder in for Casemiro and things are heading in the right direction.

Oh look, Abu Dhabi France is selling a player for cheap to Abu Dhabi England that they never even got to use because he was on loan at Abu Dhabi Spain. Football authorities - sleep.
Never played for Troyes even once I believe and Troyes were relegated last season as well.

Indeed. Hopefully we can get De Ligt in. Think he's got more about him than Branthwaite and probably a bit cheaper too. Midfielder in for Casemiro and things are heading in the right direction.

More importantly he’s dutch. :D

Utd are a right weird club at the moment. £52m on an 18 year from another league and we know the issues that can come from that. Massive gamble but won’t go near the asking price for Branthwaite.

Apparently Real Madrid wanted to wait until next year and were going to offer much less? Liverpool didn't pursue Yoro because they thought he was Madrid bound?

Apparently. Sounds like someones agent or the PR machine has hinted at it to justify the huge price and wages for an 18 year with a year left on his contract. You’d just stay the extra year then sign for Madrid with the bonus that would cover loss of earnings for next seasons. Keeps the masses on twitter happy because they’ve not only beaten Madrid to the signing they’ve beat Liverpool!

I don't like this "getting business done early" malarky. Its un-United.
I know, right? Normally we’d have a De Jong situation on our hands with Yoro. Murtough would have been spotted in the wrong part of France and all sorts. And then nothing would have happened or we’d have broken the transfer record for him.

Edu supposedly meeting with nico williams representatives put a presentation together similar to when we landed rice

Apparently williams artetas no 1 target.

Be buzzing if that came off, williams on the left and saka on the right is tasty

Back
Top Bottom