Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Soldato
OP
@woppy101

Kelly is a rather shrewd bit of business adds that much needed pace in the back line that you have called out multiple times :D

We also seem to be having that major squad overhaul this season and trimming the fat.

Richie, Dumment, Hendrick!!!!! and Karius all set free :D Frazer looks set to sign for Southampton. Hayden also might get his contract terminated and join QPR.

Might even get a fee for Dubs from Celtic.

Soldato
@woppy101

Kelly is a rather shrewd bit of business adds that much needed pace in the back line that you have called out multiple times :D

We also seem to be having that major squad overhaul this season and trimming the fat.

Richie, Dumment, Hendrick!!!!! and Karius all set free :D Frazer looks set to sign for Southampton. Hayden also might get his contract terminated and join QPR.

Might even get a fee for Dubs from Celtic.
£300k a week in wages save there alone mate, and if we get a fee for dubs, all the better.
I have said multiple times, playing such a high line and aggressive press with defenders that are very slow was a recipe for disaster.

Soldato
OP
£300k a week in wages save there alone mate, and if we get a fee for dubs, all the better.
I have said multiple times, playing such a high line and aggressive press with defenders that are very slow was a recipe for disaster.
Not quite sure what the others were on but Hendrick and Frazer were in large wages because Mike saved on a transfer fee!

Soldato
OP
@Vandle
Seems Bournemouth fans are sorry to see him go after all. Video also explains your post.

They explain that’s he’s a better CB than fullback but there’s not much in it that he keeps getting shifted about between the two positions.

Associate
All the Duran and Luiz chat is making me very depressed. Duran I can sort of deal with, especially if we get Gallagher off the back of it, but Luiz leaving will break hearts. Sort of feels like we've been forced into it to keep in line with FFP. Understandable, but man I'll miss him.

Soldato
All the Duran and Luiz chat is making me very depressed. Duran I can sort of deal with, especially if we get Gallagher off the back of it, but Luiz leaving will break hearts. Sort of feels like we've been forced into it to keep in line with FFP. Understandable, but man I'll miss him.
Yup, Luiz was a key player for us and it'd be a shame to lose him. Duran is talented but his attitude is by all accounts dreadful. He could be a superstar or a complete flop so let's hope it's the latter if he does go.

Soldato

Yup, Luiz was a key player for us and it'd be a shame to lose him. Duran is talented but his attitude is by all accounts dreadful. He could be a superstar or a complete flop so let's hope it's the latter if he does go.
It’s an absolute joke, had an excellent season and upset the apple cart and now as a punishment, you have to sell one of your better players to comply with a broken financial system, just when you need them the most.

Soldato
It’s an absolute joke, had an excellent season and upset the apple cart and now as a punishment, you have to sell one of your better players to comply with a broken financial system, just when you need them the most.
Or they knew the rules, signed a load of players spending an absolute bucketload and now are facing the consequences. Theyve spent nearly 600 mil in 4 seasons lmao.

Back
Top Bottom