** Summer Transfer Window 2011/12 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Seems Kevin Prince Boateng has retired. Travesty that is, thought he was phenomenal at the world cup last year.

EDIT: Wait, international football only. That's not so bad.

Last edited:
Soldato
rumours have started that Paul Pogba wont sign another contract at OT - (from the BBC' gossip /mirror) - so might not be (hopefully isnt) true, and with AC and Inter reprted to be chasing him.......

He needs to be given a proper chance (rather than the odd CC game) in the team

Would be really gutted if he does leave in the summer considering how highly rated he is within the club (not to mention the teams that are after him)

Soldato
I would be seriously considering my options too if i was at a club where I couldnt get a game, despite being the only fit midfielder there.

Soldato
Whatever Utd offer him now might be considered as too little too late from PP's point of view (and as stated totally understandably too)

Just when Utd go and sign another promising 15yo starlet from PSV (if rumours are to be believed)

Pretty stupid to wax lyrical about Utd's youth setup currently if they cant hang on to the players they do get....

Soldato
The fact he hasn't even started a Carling Cup tie to me says Fergie doesn't think he's ready for the first team just yet, throwing him in because there's no one else fit or that he cant be worse than what's in the team at the moment and just hope him swims rather than sinks is a bit naive especially if we do have faith in him with a view to the long term

Soldato
Personally i disagree with those saying they dont blame Pogba if he wants to leave. I would be very disappointed in Pogba if he didnt stick around. I have no doubt he will make the first team and get his chance but there is a path to go down. He has begun it with his CC games and he will get more.

If he cant see the bigger picture and is going to chase a big deal elsewhere then let him go frankly.

He's what? 18?Its not like he is 22 and still waiting for his chance.

Caporegime
At 18 though it's not unreasonable to be thinking you'd start a cup game, especially against some lower league side. He's come on and looked fine so why not start him? Instead we've used fringe players like Park.

Soldato
At 18 though it's not unreasonable to be thinking you'd start a cup game, especially against some lower league side. He's come on and looked fine so why not start him? Instead we've used fringe players like Park.

You could make a case either way for who you think should play. However there is progression. He is now involved in the first team when last season he wasnt. The game time he has had in the first XI has been good which will lead to more game time. But it is the managers choice as to if and when that will happen.

If Paul Pogba is seriously contemplating leaving Man Utd because at 18 SAF hasnt seen fit to play him enough despite his progress and the boss's track record then frankly he needs to either have a serious word with himself or leave.

For every Pique and Rossi who we probably should have played more often there are a million others who have disappeared into obscurity because they were in too much of a hurry.

Soldato
And while im ranting.....

That berk Ravel Morrison needs to have a reality check as well. One of the most talented young guys ive seen in a long time and he is going to blow it completely.

His latest Twitter ranting not only made him look like an illiterate immature idiot it also showed that he has no concept of the position he is in. This boy could seriously be the next big thing. Hes had his problems in the past and they are well documented but what the hell are we doing talking about a youth player in terms of "if he sorts himself out"?

He needs a loan deal with a non-league team, a kick in the stones from SAF and his computer taken off him until he learns to behave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom