Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Soldato
Lol sterling isn't even remotely close to Sanchez ability.

75m we have agreed for dijk according to twitter, tbh if it comes off which I highly doubt I don't care if we got nearer 100m he is a player we need and will improve us more than any one else imo

Man of Honour
£50m plus Sterling for Sanchez according to John Cross on Twitter.

Arsenal might as well take that. John Cross can be dodgy though. I think Pep likes Sterling too.

75m we have agreed for dijk according to twitter, tbh if it comes off which I highly doubt I don't care if we got nearer 100m he is a player we need and will improve us more than any one else imo

Who on Twitter? Might be worth quoting someone.

Man of Honour
Quite a few people, none that any one trusts not hard to check.

It's fair to assume at this point people will be making all sorts of things up regarding VvD. Liverpool desperately want him and Southampton will more than likely sell him at a certain price point... cue Twitter accounts!

Caporegime
£50m plus Sterling for Sanchez according to John Cross on Twitter.

At first I thought it was rubbish because it's John Cross but every other news outlet has picked it up so there must be some truth in it.

The fume from Arsenal fans would be hilarious.

Soldato
I cant imagine that Arsenal are offloading Mustafi and not thinking of bring someone. The rumors of Van Dijk could have some credibility.

But still why give up on Mustafi so early. He isn't that bad.

The problem is not the players but the manager.

---

I've been Wenger in, but I think I am Wenger out now. Enough is enough, unless there is something else going on above him and he is actually holding us together.

Don
OP
At first I thought it was rubbish because it's John Cross but every other news outlet has picked it up so there must be some truth in it.

The fume from Arsenal fans would be hilarious.
The Sterling part of the deal is seemingly true but I seriously doubt they're offering anything like £50m cash too. In this mad world we're in Sterling is probably still worth the £50m City paid which would value Sanchez at £100m - no matter how good he is, at his age and with 1 year on his contract that's never happening.

Don
OP
It sounds like Arsenal want Aguero. If Arsenal signed Aguero and a couple of other good players it could transform them.
I want Messi and Suarez as part of any Coutinho deal too. Surely there's no chance Aguero would move to Arsenal, not this summer anyway.

Back
Top Bottom