Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

I thought it was interesting that the dailymail had an interview with Viera today. He always speaks highly of us, and is very respectful with regards to Wenger. Unlike so many other past greats that can't wait to stick the boot in whenever things go against us. A future manager for us when Arsene finally leaves I think.

I just hope that we spend the money we get for the Ox, and get another cb if Mustafi leaves.

Sterling is clearly nowhere as good as Sanchez and I doubt he'll ever be but they may as well take the deal.
Rather just take the cash if we're going to deal with city. Hopefully someone abroad comes in for him.

If we get £30-40m for ox then good deal. Wenger is playing people out of position to fit him in.

Mustafi is a strange one if they get rid. Evans as a replacement would just add more average players to the team.

Let's just sell all the players that don't want to stay and try out the youth. At least they would put in the effort.

If this turns out to be true and they've managed to track Lemar from Paris to Southampton, VVD from Southampton to JLA and a random car to Liverpool it makes the Keita transfer yesterday even more random. How'd he escape their clutches :o

Yes but is he available?? And if he is we would also have to compensate Juve for taking Allegri I would imagine.

Oh it looks like we have made enquiries for Draxler at PSG now. I remember a few yrs back we were heavily linked with him, to the extent that he was at our training ground having a look round. Turned out to be absolute rubbish similar to Higuain rumours yrs ago.

Also being reported in the independent that we have told City that if they want Sanchez, we want Aguero in return.

Higuain wasn't rubbish. It was just that Wenger in typical fashion wouldn't pay the asking price.

Would he of been a bad signing? Probably not. He did do quite well in Napoli when he was there.

Man City are openly telling the press they want Sanchez and expect to sign him before the deadline. Surely that will wind up Arsenal and their supporters? They'd look so weak if he left now.

Higuain wasn't rubbish. It was just that Wenger in typical fashion wouldn't pay the asking price.

Would he of been a bad signing? Probably not. He did do quite well in Napoli when he was there.
Quite well? I'm pretty sure he was top scorer in the league at least once when he was at Napoli. What Juve paid for him last season seems tame given the prices this season.

Back
Top Bottom