Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Caporegime
Ox isn't a bad player, he needs a bit of consistency and a good, regular run of playing. At times he's been Arsenal's best option compared to half the team who are still on holiday.

Soldato
Wouldn't say disaster, Monaco have had team ripped to pieces couldn't blame them for not letting Lemar go too.

Ox as I said other day I feel his problem is mostly Wenger has no idea now what to do with him, I'd trust klopp to get better out of him

Since the whole plane stalking and van stalking nothing has happened :(

I think what happens will all be done tomorrow we will have a last manic day for a change, today will be a quite one

Last edited:
Soldato
I wonder how long Poch will stay if Levy doesn't play a blinder and get him some talent.

We have tried to get pace on the cheap with njie, nkoudou and sissoko and the experiments have been abject failures. Burnley was a match that was screaming for some pace and we had no options.

Barkley won't solve that problem either.

Man of Honour
Sky Sports now reporting Sterling is staying at Man City and won't be going to Arsenal as part of the Sanchez deal. Obvious from briefings that City would rather just pay cash for him. I think Pep really likes Sterling too.

Don
OP
It seemed odd when the stories first came out yesterday but seemingly it was Arsenal asking for Sterling rather than City offering him to them.

Soldato
The Couthino situation is mental, he's now been dropped from the Brazil squad.

Can see him messing up his World Cup.
Really, didn't expect that, it was only yesterday they claimed he was physically fine but stressed emotionally.

I can't see klopp just letting him go back into team easily either, if he stays he has made it insanely awkward he should have done hwta Sanchez, mahrez have done yeah say you want to leave but still play and train as normal. He ruined it for himself.

Countinho/dijk if neither leave will feel awkward as **** trying to just walk back in like nothing happened

Don
OP
He'll feel awkward for all of 20 minutes. When he sticks one in the top corner vs City all will be forgotten.

As for the Brazil stuff, has he been dropped totally from the squad or just not selected in the 11? Either way, it's not a surprise as injured or not, he's not had any game time.

Man of Honour
City expecting to have to pay £60m for Sanchez but will go up to 70.

A lot of cash for a player with one year left on his contract, but who will Arsenal replace him with? Can they get in a top class wide player in 24 hours? Doubtful.

Will Sanchez sulk all season if they refuse to sell him?

Caporegime
City expecting to have to pay £60m for Sanchez but will go up to 70.

A lot of cash for a player with one year left on his contract, but who will Arsenal replace him with? Can they get in a top class wide player in 24 hours? Doubtful.

Will Sanchez sulk all season if they refuse to sell him?
That's pretty much it, we probably won't be able to replace Sanchez now as it's far too late.

I'd take £70mill at the minimum for Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom