Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

That Lindelof thing is coming for Portuguese papers, the same ones that said we were close to signing Gaitan and Garay over the last few years. I'll wait to hear it from someone more reputable.

Not just Morata, some are saying it'll be him AND Belotti.

Shame about Zlatan, but if he did recover really well he could end up playing for us again one day.

So salah agent is clearing hinting at us here, in short implying were dragging our heels. FSG all over even worse we did it with him in first attempt to sign him :/

We need a new PR team.

Not just Morata, some are saying it'll be him AND Belotti.

Shame about Zlatan, but if he did recover really well he could end up playing for us again one day.

It is a real pity about Zlatan, he scored a lot of important goals......but our build up play after he got injured (and in the games he missed before that) was so much better without him in the team its hard to feel too disappointed.

Imo as Zlatan is no more, Utd definitely need two strikers in this window , and if we can get both Morata and Belotti that would be a fantastic set of deals...as long as its backed up in other parts of the field as well - although from the sounds of things it will cost more than £130m ~ its currently making headlines about

So our current targets (all with a massive pinch of salt at this stage):

Morata
Belotti
Fabinho
Lindelof
Perisic

With Zlatan gone and Rooney likely going/past it then Morata, Belotti, Rashford and Martial would be a great set of strikers.

Fabinho can play DM, box to box and full back too.

Lindelof I don't know much about but he's probably better than Jones or Smalling. :p

Perisic is a winger and if he's cheaper than the very high quoted prices then he'd probably be a worthwhile addition.

I'll wait to hear more from the likes of Simon Stone and James Ducker first though, as the rumours on the continent are often wide of the mark.

So our current targets (all with a massive pinch of salt at this stage):
I'll wait to hear more from the likes of Simon Stone and James Ducker first though, as the rumours on the continent are often wide of the mark.

Not too sure about that Robbo.

Last year the UK press was at least half a day behind the likes of Di Marzio for confirmed stories.

Out of Morata and Belotti, I would prefer Belotti all day long. For Mourhinios style of play he would be ideal. Runs the channels and defenders ragged. Left foot equally as good as right foot and is very powerful and direct. I hear a lot of noise about Morata but for what I have seen, he is all right foot. Still would not give up on Griezman to replace Rooney as the permanent number 10 just yet ;)

Di Marzio :D

He's an agent's mouthpiece. He will report whatever he's fed. The amount of times Liverpool have signed some random Serie A player according to him when the reality is they've had no interest in said player.

Di Marzio :D

He's an agent's mouthpiece. He will report whatever he's fed. The amount of times Liverpool have signed some random Serie A player according to him when the reality is they've had no interest in said player.

Can only call it how I see it BaZ. Last summer he was pretty much on the money where MUFC was concerned. John Cross Mirror was years behind. Closest to any call was Ducker from the times.

Cannot disagree with you if the LFC stories were wide of the mark.

Can only call it how I see it BaZ. Last summer he was pretty much on the money where MUFC was concerned. John Cross Mirror was years behind. Closest to any call was Ducker from the times.

Cannot disagree with you if the LFC stories were wide of the mark.

He wasn't on the money though. How many times did he report the deal was imminent and then another week passed? He has no connections at Utd - his connection was Raiola and he reported what Raiola wanted him to report. There will be times where what he's reporting is legit but there's just as many times where he's being fed something to flush out interest or put pressure on other clubs to up their offers and so on.

The guy actually employs kids of twitter to spread his bs too.

When the likes of Ducker report something you know it's coming from the club - again you can't take it as gospel as there will be times when clubs are briefing misinformation for their benefit. Then you have national clowns like John Cross that literally just make **** up.

Back
Top Bottom