Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

I've watched him quite a bit for the youth teams and England and he's always been one of those players who's ahead of his peers in his ability and physicality but on the few occasions he's been in the first team he's looked miles behind, that's not damning him just highlighting the gap.
Not surprised we are letting him go though as he has got potential but we have a couple of better players in his age range and position so he probably wouldn't have got another chance.
But yeah, you will win the league now.
Letting him go? He was out of contract and refused to sign a new deal I thought.

According to L'equipe, Sanchez wants Bayern or an Arsenal stay. Not interested in any others.
If he wants to go then I'd be happy to see him shipped off to Bayern rather than go to City or Chelsea.

Knowing our luck, if he does go to Bayern and we manage to get into CL for the 2018/19 season. He will come back to haunt us by scoring a few goals against us :p

No rumours but I would like to see Tottenham take a punt on Adnan Januzaj. Man U are apparently willing to let him go for £10 million and I think he could turn out to be very good for that price. Definitely better than Sissoko for £35million!

If he wants to go then I'd be happy to see him shipped off to Bayern rather than go to City or Chelsea.

Knowing our luck, if he does go to Bayern and we manage to get into CL for the 2018/19 season. He will come back to haunt us by scoring a few goals against us :p
If Sanchez goes I don't think you'll get straight back into Champions league to be honest!

No rumours but I would like to see Tottenham take a punt on Adnan Januzaj. Man U are apparently willing to let him go for £10 million and I think he could turn out to be very good for that price. Definitely better than Sissoko for £35million!

What an awful buy Sissoko was. I'm baffled as to why Spurs have signed so many misfits down the years, particularly when it comes to CF'ds

If Sanchez goes I don't think you'll get straight back into Champions league to be honest!
Yet before him we would get CL football every season:confused: yes losing him is a big loss but I wouldn't want a player in our team that is unhappy.

Why does everyone think that us losing Sanchez is basically the end of the world for us. It's quite hilarious that people think he is the end all and be all for us ie without him we would fall to pieces lol.

Yet before him we would get CL football every season:confused: yes losing him is a big loss but I wouldn't want a player in our team that is unhappy.

Why does everyone think that us losing Sanchez is basically the end of the world for us. It's quite hilarious that people think he is the end all and be all for us ie without him we would fall to pieces lol.
Only judging by his performance over the last season, he made a big impact in a lot of games and won a load of points that potentially wouldn't have happened without him.

Of course if you replace him with someone who can do a similar job it should be fine, but finding that player will be an issue!

What an awful buy Sissoko was. I'm baffled as to why Spurs have signed so many misfits down the years, particularly when it comes to CF'ds

Agreed, though I believe most teams make bad buys from time to time. Look at Torres to Chelsea, or Carroll to Liverpool. Spurs have just had a few lately that have stood out.

Personally I hope Vincent Janssen gets one more season. He has shown how hard he works and that he has the ability, he just needs to get a run of games and confidence going.

Pickford to Everton looks done.

Great buy, he's a beast. Some of the games that Sunderland deserved to get absolutely destroyed in they were only saved from embarrassment by Pickford!

I'll be very happy with Pickford regardless of the fee to be honest.

He's a great shot stopper but his distribution is superb as well.

Klassen and Ramirez heavily linked too.

Pickford certainly looks a good keeper but when you get 30 shots a game at you it's a lot easier to build up a catalogue of worldies and any errors are massively outnumbered by them so not realty focused on. Be interesting to see how he fares at a club where he has a lot less to do.

I'll be very happy with Pickford regardless of the fee to be honest.

He's a great shot stopper but his distribution is superb as well.

Klassen and Ramirez heavily linked too.

He looked great, but that much money on a keeper with one decent season under his belt is risky. Could be a wonderful signing, could be a shocker.

Back
Top Bottom