Summer weather thread 2024

Soldato
Edinburgh forecast for the rest of the week and well into the weekend is basically a high of 15 degrees and showers almost everyday. Absolutely ******* sick of it to be honest. I've been steadily saving on a flat deposit and making good strides but if the Summer doesn't improve then I'll need to take a week off somewhere in Europe for a tiny bit of cheer.

Caporegime
Highs of 16 and 17 forecast this week in Auckland.

It's winter, for reference.

e: can I play in this game because we're upside down from your summer but perhaps useful as a counter point?

e2: ColdasIce - I once got frostbite (undiagnosed) in a flat in Morningside in 1993. Fair warning.

Last edited:
Associate
Edinburgh forecast for the rest of the week and well into the weekend is basically a high of 15 degrees and showers almost everyday. Absolutely ******* sick of it to be honest. I've been steadily saving on a flat deposit and making good strides but if the Summer doesn't improve then I'll need to take a week off somewhere in Europe for a tiny bit of cheer.
40C here in Greece today, a little too hot!!!

Caporegime
Did anyone see The Met Office post on X about how May was the warmest on record?
They got ratio'd massively by idiots who didn't understand what was being said, and they must have been right cos they had the heating on.

It was quite embarrassing the level of stupidity on display there.

World wide warmest ?

Back
Top Bottom