Summer weather thread 2024

Associate
Not to bad here at the minute, feeling like 16-17°C but 92% humidity and no rain. The forecast was for rain most of the day.

Soldato
Not to bad here at the minute, feeling like 16-17°C but 92% humidity and no rain. The forecast was for rain most of the day.

20c here went out and instantly felt the warmth hitting my face that's the humidity

No rain just cloudy got slight sweat on after the walk

Soldato
The wife and I will be in Pembrokeshire near at the end of the month, so it had better warm up slightly so she doesn't complain about the temperature in Wales;)
I remember summer holiday visits to wales as a kid and it was always raining and cold lol I remember we had to find some coal for the fireplace it was the only heating in the cottage

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah it's about 23c here on my Yorkshire visit but my dad's wanting to put the heating on to take the chill off !!! TBF he is 92 though, I can escape to my bedroom with the rad turned off and window open if he does.
Lots on the news about how wet it's been here and the effect on tourism and farming ect, was thundering earlier...............

Back
Top Bottom