Summer weather thread 2024

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Well the rain’s gone, but it’s still to max out at 14c today, getting down to single figures after sunset.

It’s the July public holiday over here, and whilst I can remember plenty of wet ones, I can’t remember ever having to put on a beanie when leaving the house after dark.

Caporegime
I'm just gonna call it now. This is the ******* summer I've witnessed in my lifetime. Can't but help wonder what the negative effects this is having on the likes of hospitality, farming, depression/mental health, vitamin d deficiencies.

Same. Never seen one so bad as this.
Not that I can remember anyway.

Its cloudy again today. It's a nightmare keeping in top of the garden. Never dries out

July/August arts often worse than June and particularly September now. But this is extreme

Last edited:
Associate
I'm renewing my CBT tomorrow and the weather forecast has changed every day this week from clear to raining and back to clear again! Wish they'd make their ruddy mind up :confused:
Good luck with the CBT. I had to get rid of my motorbike in May to fund a replacement for my written off Pug 208. Used to commute daily from 2003 till 2022 then got a car and bike for pleasure.
Kinda glad it's not sat in the garage rotting to be honest because of the rain last year. Managed four decent ride outs. And one in May when it was sunny before it went.

16c and Cloudy in La Costa Del Rishton. Looks like rain this evening and sunshine and showers for the weekend. Then starts to warm up a touch next Thursday onwards.

Soldato
I'm just gonna call it now. This is the ******* summer I've witnessed in my lifetime. Can't but help wonder what the negative effects this is having on the likes of hospitality, farming, depression/mental health, vitamin d deficiencies.
Conversely, it's had a good effect on me as I can actually sleep at night instead of being sweaty and stuffy :p

Back
Top Bottom