Tabletop Warhammer?

Got round to finishing my guy today, taken me about 2 weeks, couple of hours here and there :p

Model0109131.jpg

Model0109132.jpg

Thinking about varnishing him for protection, though I have no idea what to use or how to do it, or even if it's too late because he's already on his base.

Quick question, what paint brushes do people use? Using citadel 1's out of sheer habit.

Really clean space marine that- very nice. What did you use to base him, the grass looks good.

I like your Space Wolves elmarko- the gritty battle worn look really suits them

Really clean space marine that- very nice. What did you use to base him, the grass looks good.

Was actually my 1st time basing, just used some GW stuff, got some grass and some grass glade, mixed them together in a pot, PVA glued the base, dunked it in, then held it upside down to make the grass stand up.

Looking really good, I like the clean style (my style is really scrappy lol).

Love those Space Wolves, I only do clean because that's all I know how to do :p.
I would love to do grim and dirty, which I'm hoping to try on my next model.

That temple or whatever it is looks nice :-)

You can tell they love space Marines with the user update they have gotten... Fairly well thought out and substantial changes... A fair few new models and those centurions are retarded... The melee ones get wrist mounted meltas guns ffs

Nothing wrong with the weapons on the melee ones....the problem is they can never reach combat. They cost almost as much as a dreadnaught and have a 2+ save! Devestator ones could be useful

Back
Top Bottom