Tabletop Warhammer?

Yeah I have a set of centurions coming but im a bit concerned I should have held off on them incase I want to get another couple drop pods for my dream of heavy flamer devastators instead. Due to the short range of graviton cannons you ned a land raider and thats like 500pts altogther which just isnt gonna make its points back unless your really lucky. Maybe the twin lascannons could work out better since you dont havv to get so close you wouldnt need the land raider.

That temple is awesome. Cant wait to see it all finished.

In between Dreadnought and Terminator

I guess that's not to bad. Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly used to GW pricing, it just seemed a little expensive, especially if they were around the size of a terminator however if they are nearer a dreadnaught size then that isn't too bad.

I'll still be picking up some of the new stuff plus other bits for my Red Scorpion project once I've moved. Thye do look pretty cool.

I'm thinking of starting a smallish marine project. Just need to pick a chapter. I would prob go Salamanders but I don't want another green army to paint along with my Guard. Will have a read of the new codex when I get round to reading it for inspiration

What do I win? :p

SpaceMarines_zps607193d0.png

Well we'd need quite a time period (I paint damn slowly :p)

People could donate posts (depending on how many they have, and the top 3 take some each?) Don't think we're allowed monetary prizes on OcUK.

An idea for rules:

No Heroes (Chapter masters, captains, librarians, chaplains etc) only troopers (tactical, assault, devastator, vanguard or sternguard) or equivalents for Space Wolves/Dark Angels/Blood Angels models.

Must be a new paint scheme, or if it's similar (as there are a lot out there) at least come up with a name and some little fluff or something.

I'd be in for this- though my painting is average at best :/

Would say a basic tactical marine would be best as then its more a comparison of the chapter design and painting than intricacies of the models themselves

Yeah can do that, conversions allowed though. I'd also say we should allow assault marines just for people making Raven Guard/Bloog Angels successors. The models are pretty much the same in intricacy

Well we'd need quite a time period (I paint damn slowly :p)

People could donate posts (depending on how many they have, and the top 3 take some each?) Don't think we're allowed monetary prizes on OcUK.

An idea for rules:

No Heroes (Chapter masters, captains, librarians, chaplains etc) only troopers (tactical, assault, devastator, vanguard or sternguard) or equivalents for Space Wolves/Dark Angels/Blood Angels models.

Must be a new paint scheme, or if it's similar (as there are a lot out there) at least come up with a name and some little fluff or something.

A nice set of rules. Maybe we could also add in how the models will be judged. So shading, battle damage, layers, highlighting etc etc.

Also, If we get a good group, I would be willing to donate a NIB Dreadnaught or something similar as a prize :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom