Tabletop Warhammer?

Well decided to treat myself to some nice browns, so I can try out some weathering over the weekend.

Shade
Seraphim Sepia
Agrax Earthshade

Layer
Balor Brown
Gorthor Brown

Texture
Stirland Mud
Blackfire Earth

Some thrilling stuff, in for 1 hell of a wild weekend! :p

the box of 3 chaos bikers is a massive disappointment, not alternate weapon options (not even chain axes) just 3 bikes all in the same pose and weaponry (both hands on the bards, twin bolters), having to make up my CSM squad first to see what is left over to try and get some decent poses/loud outs on my bike squad.

the box of 3 chaos bikers is a massive disappointment, not alternate weapon options (not even chain axes) just 3 bikes all in the same pose and weaponry (both hands on the bards, twin bolters), having to make up my CSM squad first to see what is left over to try and get some decent poses/loud outs on my bike squad.

Yeah all the 3 biker boxes are just the same as 3 single ones I believe. They really need to redo them all

Bought the space marine codex this afternoon- and must say its a really well produced book. Worth the money imo albeit with 20% off :)

I don't even have a SM army. Don't have my own armies codex and I am very tempted to buy the new SM codex, it does look really good :( also very jealous of the space marines 6th ed update compared to the chaos one.

Yeah space marinea got some serious love, especially with all the limited edition codexs etc but that's due to go bumming space Marines as it's their most iconic army etc

Yeah space marinea got some serious love, especially with all the limited edition codexs etc but that's due to go bumming space Marines as it's their most iconic army etc

I bet if GW knew how much of a cash cow the limited edition codices would be they'd have churned out a few more covers for the different legions. I guess we can always hope they'll make some legion specific supplements.

New Sternguard kit is really nice- loads of options to customise. How do folks normally arm Sternguard? I'm thinking special weapons rather than heavy?

Another random question, which rulebook are Assassins and Inquisitors in these days? I have 2 Assassin models for my Imperial guard but they are not in that codex any more like they used to be in 2nd ed

Back
Top Bottom