Tabletop Warhammer?

Couple of shots of my Sternguard. I'll put up closer ones when they are done. I think im going to redo some of the cloaks as they are sticking out too much.

You will also note that ive lost one of the FW pads. Also Shami your cloak will go in the post tomorrow. Apologies for the delay but im heading into GW tomorrow so ill mail it on the way.

They look Ace, I am tempted to do an entire Deathwatch Squad of Tac marines once my gaming room gets sorted... I'd love to do an entire Deathwatch Army but that is a whole heap of Deathwatch shoulder pads I'd have to buy :(

I'm never quite sure what colour Salamanders veteran's helmets should be. They look good gold but I think I'll go with white as they are a Codex Astartes chapter.

Squad looks excellent :)

They look Ace, I am tempted to do an entire Deathwatch Squad of Tac marines once my gaming room gets sorted... I'd love to do an entire Deathwatch Army but that is a whole heap of Deathwatch shoulder pads I'd have to buy :(

Cheers. Yeah one squad would look pretty sweet. Possibly also a vanguard squad aswell.

I'm never quite sure what colour Salamanders veteran's helmets should be. They look good gold but I think I'll go with white as they are a Codex Astartes chapter.

Squad looks excellent :)

Cheers. Yeah its never really been settled as FW have them gold in Badab war from what ive seen and GW have them green in the new codex. I guess that means they are green but to me they looked awful plain. Ive also seen black but Ive never seen does make sense though. I was worried doing the whole squad like that would be overkill but then I figured the models are so blinged out anyway that might as well just go over the top. Just a shame they are my favorite models and they die so quick.

Orks have still got pretty nice models though, nowhere near as old as the jetbikes :p

I wonder what they'll be doing for December, haven't heard much about that rumored inquisitor type game.

Edit: Seems Tyranids may be January. November will also see a Iron Hands supplement codex released (then Ultramarines will follow)

Last edited:
Please stop releasing great models!

ash-c-4_zps016861b7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom