Tabletop Warhammer?

Soldato
Yep, rules:

Tactical or Assault marine (or equivalent for Wolves) only.
No Sternguard/Vanguard/Forge World/special characters etc
No large bases, must be on supplied base but base can be decorated
Figure can be converted but don't go overboard.
Paint scheme must be original (no using current ones), come up with a name and little fluff piece to go with it.

Three awards available, will be based on:

1. Painting (Painting ability)
2. Modelling (conversion, pose, base etc)
3. Scheme (Paint scheme ignoring ability, fluff)

Awards are:

Njal Stormcaller (old version, white metal, OOP, unpainted) donated by myself
Black Library books tbc donated by Aceytrixx
Dreadnaught tbc (new in box) donated by Spuj

Also should add, it should be something new that you've painted since the competition started. I can't check this so just be honest. Closing date : 31st October

I hate to be 'the one', but I am finding the Tabletop thread to be a right beast to navigate through to find stuff.

What are the chances of the Moderators making it a forum section? "Wargames" etc. It would be very handy for Competitions, Secret Santas, Discussion of rules and so forth.

Caporegime
Yeah one thread is a pain when it's so active but there's no chance of us getting a forum section really. I've taken to bookmarking key posts like that one so I can paste them when people ask :p

We could try and ask, I think a general Board gaming section would actually go down really well on here. It's getting more and more popular.

Oh god I've only got 10 days.

Soldato
Yeah one thread is a pain when it's so active but there's no chance of us getting a forum section really. I've taken to bookmarking key posts like that one so I can paste them when people ask :p

We could try and ask, I think a general Board gaming section would actually go down really well on here. It's getting more and more popular.

Oh god I've only got 10 days.

We may be able to swing a section to Boardgames/Tabletop Gaming etc under the Games section. I'll send a request in, see what happens :)

As for the comp, I only have the bolter finished and the marine sprayed black.... :eek:

Soldato
Yeh will be nice as we can create a few different threads to cover different areas and expand on the topic a lot more. There might even be an increase in traffic too!

Associate
I want to make a big pile of skulls for the base of my chaos lord but I'm struggling to find something suitable.

Anyone got any ideas for where to get a large number of skulls in warhammer scale (for a reasonable price...)?

Also agree that a Traditional games sub forum would be good!

Soldato
Well, from what I can gather around the net, it looks like Tyranids are getting their update in November (possibly December depending) and then Orks will be early in the new year!

Back
Top Bottom