Tabletop Warhammer?

cheers. spent the night stuggling with an ogre list & then converting up a tyrant for it.

Going to be painting some deadzone stuff as well as ogres over the next couple of weeks. Will get some pics of the scenery up when I've built it

So after missing the last tournament and lock in there's another tournament on the 18th. 1500 and no stronghold or escalation. Last time I did this I finished 7th so going to be interesting to see how I place this time. Just got to finalise what list I want to take

I bought a couple of chimera's and a hellhound last week so decided to play a full mech army at 1000pts against eldar. Was really good fun going on the attack rather than sitting back as a defensive force. I made an error on target priority in turn 1 which cost me the game but otherwise it was fun to play.

Looking forward to the new codex in the next couple of weeks

Hi,

I might do some more weathering and wear and tear but wanted to call this done for ready for the table top. 99% citadel paints and my first time airbrushing (the main trukk). Figures were hand painted.

IMG_7921.JPG

IMG_7925.JPG

IMG_7926.JPG

IMG_7927.JPG

IMG_7928.JPG

IMG_7929.JPG

IMG_7930.JPG

IMG_7931.JPG

IMG_7932.JPG

IMG_7933.JPG

IMG_7934.JPG

IMG_7936.JPG

I think IG/Astra Militarum are sitting ducks for supplements. Will be interesting to see what they do with them. Im really hoping for a Tallarn one, would love to do a pseudo-LRDG IG army :D

Really well painted! Just need to orkify the paint a bit ;)

Back
Top Bottom