Tabletop Warhammer?

Caporegime
Except there isn't a GW account either, they're almost completely cut off from any kind of fan interaction now. Shame because I got some good inspiration from the FW models of the day they shared.

Soldato
I read the wikia over the past week.
The history of the heresy and the primarchs.
Recalled some of it from twenty years ago or more when I first started reading 40k first edition rulebooks, and then the two chaos manuals, lost and damned and the other one.

Superb stuff, such an amount of backstory and lore, and just within the imperium itself.
Would recommend to all.

40k must have one of the largest lore backgrounds of any universe.
Shame they don't do more with it.

Soldato
I read the wikia over the past week.
The history of the heresy and the primarchs.
Recalled some of it from twenty years ago or more when I first started reading 40k first edition rulebooks, and then the two chaos manuals, lost and damned and the other one.

Superb stuff, such an amount of backstory and lore, and just within the imperium itself.
Would recommend to all.

40k must have one of the largest lore backgrounds of any universe.
Shame they don't do more with it.

it does have a lot of good lore, gw has been going 39 years. the only game i think that might top 40k on lore is Battletech, may have only been going 30 years but its been 30 years on the one game whereas gw are doing warhammer fantasy, lotr and its other games that it put on the backshelf

Associate
Have ordered myself a box of the troops & the transport

Almost finished my crimson fists 1500 point list. Need to spend an hour or so on the 2 HQs to done some fine detailing & finish off the bases.

WP_20140331_19_22_01_Pro_zpsd5428521.jpg

Once I have them done, its time to knuckle down & get the ogre army finfished

Back
Top Bottom