Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
Finally got chance to finish the Imperial Knight tonight.

WP_20140313_02_26_11_Pro_zps2a2d887c.jpg

Associate
Yeah I'm planning on a chaos one, although to get it in an army its a little round about. Knights can't be allies with chaos, but as they form their own separate allies detachment you can take a guard army, then take a knight detachment & chaos allies too. Convert it all up to look like traitor guard & a chaos knight & it should look awesome. or that's the plan anyway.

currently working on kitbashing some chaos terminators with some dark angel knights parts, so they look like fallen terminators to go in an army with cypher in

Associate
Horus looks awesome. Pretty tempted but I wouldn't do it justice.

I'm off to Warhammer World tomorrow as the school I work at has two teams in the school's league. Anyone been? Anything to look out for?

Associate
Warhammer world is amazing, v jealous that you're going there tomorrow :D

Definitely check out the museum, incredible space wolves vs tyranids diorama there, and also fun trying to guess whats in white dwarf by whats missing :D

Bugmans is also brilliant

Soldato
Also if you want to buy anything from the shop get your order in early as if its not in stock in the stop they will make it in the case of FW or bring it from the warehouse in case of GW plastic.

Also visit the shop in Bugman's bar.

Kimbie

Caporegime
Luna Wolves originally, became Sons of Horus when he was named Warmaster. Then of course Black Legion much later after Horus died and Failbaddon took over.

A couple of the others had different names before they found their primarchs (World Eaters and Death Guard for example)

Soldato
Horus model looks awesome, love the Lore and stuff with the Warhammer/40k universe but can't paint for toffee so never really got into the game.

Back
Top Bottom