Tabletop Warhammer?

Soldato
Looks like I'll need to make a Khorne album on my Imgur to get these photos uploaded - what a pain!

In other news, I've drawn up a list of my extra stuff that I am very unlikely to ever paint (loads of Stormcast and a unit of Space Marine Scouts with Sniper rifles) and I'm gonna flog the lot. Fingers crossed I can get enough money to fund my Bloodthirster and a few other little bits (like Wrath and Rapture).

I may be tempted for halfs on wrath and rapture even though I have a tonne I have to paint :p

Guys I’ve just listened to the audible book of ‘know no fear’ in the Horus heresy series.

What’s the next set of books to listen to? Bloody brilliantly they are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Horus_Heresy_(novels)

Full list in the right reading order, fun series but the quality is really up and down.

Soldato
I ordered two each of WnR, SC!Khorne Daemons, SC! Daemons of Slaanesh.

Should be enough to get me started... :D
It certainly will.
You're a big chaos fan, I take it :D

It'll be interesting to see the new warscrolls and how they will work together.
The Bloodletter nerf is a bit of a pain but it was ridiculous anyway - and they've made it up in other ways. Keen to see how much Karanak costs!

Soldato
Played a 2k point game against Orks on Saturday, got my ass well and truly handed to me.

Made a few mistakes, had some unlucky rolls which would have made some differences but overall not enough to win the game. Not sure what I could have done differently but back to the drawing board I think!

Soldato
Lol fairy snuff!
Sorry to ask another question but does anywhere offer better prices than wayland? So far they seem to basically be 20% off anything.

I use https://www.magicmadhouse.co.uk/ they have most things in stock or get them quite quickly. They also do free shipping for £20 and over. I often buy something for less than £20 and boost it up with a couple of 1p pokemon cards or the like.

Also...

Got a handle for xmas, time to finish off a model i bought just for fun. Getting used to it very quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom