Soldato
Uh oh..
why do we do this to ourselves :D

Hobby supplies are just next level now.

doesn't make my painting any better but sure feels good buying new supplies

Associate
Sgarrista
Commissario
I was hoping the Orikan model was going to be a bit more interesting to be honest given how lackluster the Immotek model was.

Those new terminators look mint though!

Soldato
Warhammer AOS must take ages to play with the amount of models to move etc

I hope those deathwing terminators can be used with other factions. I like the idea of different colours on the table

Last edited:
Soldato
Deathwing are a unique company to Dark Angels, so no they won’t be usable elsewhere.

AoS can be more models yeah, but remember a 40K match of tyranids vs guard can have a huge amount of models on the field too!

Soldato
Ah ok nvm. Yeah that is why I wouldn't pick either of those armies lol. Damnit, they are making a TTC wave 3, I just worked out a perfect spot for 2 racks, won't fit 3.

Looked up a guide for salamander skin, saw I had no TTC equivalent, so went to my Citadel stash and BOOM there it is, Skavenblight Dinge, no idea why I had it but that proves it's fine to have a stash :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Glacially slow progress on these guys:

Got the finicky bolt gun edge lining to do, then it’s just a round of details and heads. Mostly used a size 4 brush for these guys, lil bit of size 1, don’t know why I do it to myself :p

Associate
Hey guys, stupid question time how do you share your photos on here please.

Finished the Swamp Caller Shamen and his Potgrot last night & I would like to post them on here.

Basically they are the first 2 minis I have painted from The Age Of Sigmar Extremis starter set ;)

Cheers all

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided to clear out some of my Death Guard stuff, I didn't enjoy playing as them because I find the whole 9" contagoin radious thing just tedious. Luckily I haven't opened some so I should be able to sell them as I price them over 10% less than Wayland Games.
Not sure what I'll do with the ones I assembled, I'll keep some Plague Marines as I could use with Chaos, but I have a primed Typhus, a load of Pox Walkers etc, might just put on for next to nothing as feels very wasteful binning them.

Back
Top Bottom