Tabletop Warhammer?

This is incredibly random, but does ‘gorkamorka’ mean anything to anyone here?

My mother is having a giant clear out, decades worth of stuff, and found an unopened box from about 20 years ago when I was into GW. Means little to the family these days, I suspect there is a set of collectors out there who love retro sets?

Yeah got about 10 copies of it at the gaming club I go to lol. Loads of old GW stuff.

This is incredibly random, but does ‘gorkamorka’ mean anything to anyone here?

My mother is having a giant clear out, decades worth of stuff, and found an unopened box from about 20 years ago when I was into GW. Means little to the family these days, I suspect there is a set of collectors out there who love retro sets?
I've been informed it may be worth a bit if sealed in box.

As my younger brother just said "which is ironic, it nearly sank the company". They made far too many copies at the time and spent years basically giving it away with things like white dwarf subs, however I think most copies ended up being used for kitbashihng Orc vehicles as it was the cheapest way to get them.

Last edited:
IMG-0581.jpg

Another 15 clan rats done, only another 12 more left to :)

Ok I gone and did it!! Ordered some more new paint!! Vallejo metal colour steel, silver and chrome as well as a pot of TTC copper.

Let’s see what the fuzz is about!!

I will never get a resin kit again. What an absolute ballache.

I've got lots of spare bits left over from some chaos stuff. I'm just not sure how to make this model look more chaosy. Spikes I guess. .

Every time I've had a few games against the staff in GW I've always won. From what I've seen it's far cheaper to play it on PC or whatever system you use.

There's absolutely no way I'd want to play Warhammer on a PC for me. It's a social thing that cannot be replicated sat behind the screen.

Also, the staff aren't some kind of elite players.

Last edited:
OOOooOo Vallejo Metal colors are so nice!!!!! but I think i haven't got the right tones. steel is a little dark and Silver a little too light lol

They go on like silk tho with great coverage!!

OOOooOo Vallejo Metal colors are so nice!!!!! but I think i haven't got the right tones. steel is a little dark and Silver a little too light lol

They go on like silk tho with great coverage!!

There are very subtle differences from one to the next. I think burnt iron is my go to for a medium.

Back
Top Bottom