Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
For those have families, how do you find the time for your hobby?

Sense my second was born I haven’t played not that I was a massive player, or even painted any new models. Iv got a load of half painted Deathwing knights, an unpainted dreadnought. I kept my eye in on the hobby with the books and some of the lore. I really want to get back into it, Iv always wanted to get into the fantasy side of the hobby, but that’s even more time consuming.

Soldato
I ordered a couple of purples to try for my dark Krakens before I even tried the ones I had. This is just a very rough test I was doing (the gun not shoulder). Actually I quite like the shade of purple I have.

Last edited:
Associate
Hey All

Yesterday mornings purchase, I only really wanted some more pots of paint from my local tabletop games hobby store, but could not resist :)

Had to be done as Cryptborn's Stormwing seems to be out of stock everywhere and I refuse to pay scalpers prices for stuff.

Plus I do like dragons too.

Cheers All

Last edited:
Soldato
Still haven’t received my Christmas box set, but I have been told that I’ll be getting the individual boxed items rather than the box set itself now. And my email complaints in return are simply being ignored.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Still haven’t received my Christmas box set, but I have been told that I’ll be getting the individual boxed items rather than the box set itself now. And my email complaints in return are simply being ignored.

Complaints it hasnt turned up or that its turning up as individual sets?

Soldato
Dragonscale cards in Lisburn sell color forge/

Northern Card Gaming in ards are amazing shop with lots of supplies but not color forge yet
…. This is all your fault. I could have spent £500 quid in there easy!! They had a few Christmas boxes left.

Fantastic paint ranges!! Had all the top ones. Two thin coats, Ak, Vallejo, Army painter, Pro Arcyl, GW just to list a few.

My hobby score below. Only went down for a nosey and pick up a few paints.

Ended up with stuff I never knew I needed but when I seen it I needed it :D

Associate
…. This is all your fault. I could have spent £500 quid in there easy!! They had a few Christmas boxes left.

Fantastic paint ranges!! Had all the top ones. Two thin coats, Ak, Vallejo, Army painter, Pro Arcyl, GW just to list a few.

My hobby score below. Only went down for a nosey and pick up a few paints.

Ended up with stuff I never knew I needed but when I seen it I needed it :D

It is absolutely dangerous!

Please report back on the splatter tool please it looks interesting.

Also what game systems do you play? If you're ever near Lisburn gaming club and fancy a game let me know

Soldato
It is absolutely dangerous!

Please report back on the splatter tool please it looks interesting.

Also what game systems do you play? If you're ever near Lisburn gaming club and fancy a game let me know
I’m more into the painting, modelling and lore than the gaming side but who knows where this hobby will lead me!

Well chuffed with the score. Super pleased with the airbrush clips and holder. Been eyeing up a decent set of colour shapers for a while. I did grab a set from Amazon once that fell apart within mins of using! Jumped when I seen the AK ones and at that price.

Thought I seen a set of god hand nippers but they were Mr Hobby ones. The shop was just like browsing one of the online stores like Wayland or element but you could touch stuff :D

I only picked the brush up because I saw it in the video below

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom