Take ONE, Get TWO - new GIGABYTE upgrade programme

Associate
Guys good news :) Mighty Giga-Man made dream come true :)

• Please see below the free upgrade options. Just let us know which board you currently have.

GA-Z97X-
    Gaming G1 WiFi-BK = AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 8 = AORUS Z370 Gaming 7
    GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK = AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 = AORUS Z370 Gaming 5
    GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK = GA-Z270X-UD3 = AORUS Z370 Gaming

• I have registered the below Black-Edition motherboard:
  • GA-Z97X-Gaming
  • G1 WIFI-BK
  • GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
  • GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK

• I would like to upgrade to:

• AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 8
  • AORUS Z370 Gaming 7
  • AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 7
  • AORUS Z370 Gaming 5
  • AORUS Z370 Gaming 3
  • GA-Z270X-UD3

• The choosen combination is a free upgrade.

Associate
@GIGA-Man

I would like to tell you little story. As you could see over the thread I did wait some time to right time to make decision of upgrade. As soon they did release z270 i knew new intel gen8 coming in 2018. That was the plan then I started to make plans to go for z270 upgrade with 7700k. Then this cpu didnt work out well as 6700k as example which dosnt really give me upgrade from 4790K gaming whise. Then I fought meaby AMD will take a place but AMD mobos wasnt in the game. Then shortly after Thread Ripper came out I tel did said they will push gen 8 before end of the year. They did said date of release of cpu will be 04.10.17 which was for me "This is the time". I did wait calm as I knew usual mobos are ready before cpu release and seen in end of september promos on winning gigabyte z370 mobos and stuff. I did try to check website but it was down for while. I did send e-mail but no answer for while eather and time was clicking on my 3 year upgrade option. Now I got answer few days ago as they are not doing gen8 mobos as part of upgrade and you didnt have feedback to. Then literally two days after e-mail I went to upgrade website with sad face how naive I was to wait so long and suddenly I can see web is up and there is z370 option. Thats so grate but hey guest what! My purchase date is 03.10.14 with promo register 21.10.14. My really pain is that if I'm unlucky one and get @&#?@# with date or there is still chance after all that struggle and delay with not clear info about z370 as part of upgrade program I can be part of it? Please Giga-man tell me there is still light at the end of this dark tunnel.

Edit: Gigabyte did show them excellent job letting me to upgrade. Thank again.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hello
@GIGA-Man

I would like to tell you little story. As you could see over the thread I did wait some time to right time to make decision of upgrade. As soon they did release z270 i knew new intel gen8 coming in 2018. That was the plan then I started to make plans to go for z270 upgrade with 7700k. Then this cpu didnt work out well as 6700k as example which dosnt really give me upgrade from 4790K gaming whise. Then I fought meaby AMD will take a place but AMD mobos wasnt in the game. Then shortly after Thread Ripper came out I tel did said they will push gen 8 before end of the year. They did said date of release of cpu will be 04.10.17 which was for me "This is the time". I did wait calm as I knew usual mobos are ready before cpu release and seen in end of september promos on winning gigabyte z370 mobos and stuff. I did try to check website but it was down for while. I did send e-mail but no answer for while eather and time was clicking on my 3 year upgrade option. Now I got answer few days ago as they are not doing gen8 mobos as part of upgrade and you didnt have feedback to. Then literally two days after e-mail I went to upgrade website with sad face how naive I was to wait so long and suddenly I can see web is up and there is z370 option. Thats so grate but hey guest what! My purchase date is 03.10.14 with promo register 21.10.14. My really pain is that if I'm unlucky one and get @&#?@# with date or there is still chance after all that struggle and delay with not clear info about z370 as part of upgrade program I can be part of it? Please Giga-man tell me there is still light at the end of this dark tunnel.

Edit: Gigabyte did show them excellent job letting me to upgrade. Thank again.

You are more than welcome :)

Associate
My old mobo was sent today as track/signed for/prio and with insurance. All did cost me 43£. Its Germany address then lets hope next week by Wednesday they should get it. Dunno how long it will take them to test it but all in mint condition including orginal box/package and all parts. Looking forward for new mobo as ram and cpu is ordered and waiting for stock only. Will keep you posted guys.

Soldato
My old mobo was sent today as track/signed for/prio and with insurance. All did cost me 43£. Its Germany address then lets hope next week by Wednesday they should get it. Dunno how long it will take them to test it but all in mint condition including orginal box/package and all parts. Looking forward for new mobo as ram and cpu is ordered and waiting for stock only. Will keep you posted guys.

did you insure it for the price of your mobo plus the price of the new one ? :D

Associate
Update 1: They did receive my mobo on Wednesday. I did drop them e-mail with question how long it usual take to check my mobo and sending upgrade one. Still no answer.

Back
Top Bottom