Take ONE, Get TWO - new GIGABYTE upgrade programme

Associate
OP
This was asked "Is there any x99 upgrade"?

I presume this applies to X299 as well. I just had a quick read through the thread, although I've been following it from the start. So its worth a read through. maybe read T&C's

The promotion is for the next generation of that chipset, so the Z series only no X range would be included sorry.

Associate
Still waiting for feedback but will have an answer too, do you have the serial number for the board you registered. Might help me get it processed for you faster.
Not a clue on the serial - i'll see if the other half can dig out the registration email this evening :) Not sure if she's got any hope of getting a coffee lake cpu this side of Christmas though...

Associate
Still waiting for feedback but will have an answer too, do you have the serial number for the board you registered. Might help me get it processed for you faster.

Hi I do have my: SN142500067677 and Registration-ID: 142500067677PgXPO. Could you tell me please if there is any 370 upgrade option as site is down.

Soldato
Hi

I am going from UD5H to hopefully a 370, however when I access the website it says "form over quota"

http://bk.gigabyte.eu/upgrade//

seems someone didnt pay the extra traffic fee's :/

Not a clue on the serial - i'll see if the other half can dig out the registration email this evening :) Not sure if she's got any hope of getting a coffee lake cpu this side of Christmas though...

might be listed on the board somewhere

Associate
upgradeservice <[email protected]>
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

"We don’t offer 8th MB for exchange now.

Best Regards,

GIGABYTE"

Back
Top Bottom