Take ONE, Get TWO - new GIGABYTE upgrade programme

Associate
OP
(...)
Question to GIGA-Man: By referring to Great Britain is exclusion of N.I. and Channel Islands deliberate or are they meant to also be included?

The referral to Great Britain will be corrected into United Kingdom (which includes N.I. of course).

Has anyone else had problems registering?

I've filled it out and it's said I've registered, but I've not had any confirmation via email. The button at the bottom ("present now???") doesn't seem to work so the only way I could do it was to hit enter in one of the boxes after I'd filled it out.

Sorry for the problem. Please try again paying the attention to serial number (where to find SN). If still not solved then send the screenshot of the input data to this email address: [email protected]. We will help then.

uZi

uZi

Associate
Thanks Giga-man. Have tried again and checked the serial number very carefully - still not working, so I've emailed a screenshot.

Don
Good offer, however getting the registration form to do anything other than fail is another kettle of fish all together!

Tried it on every PC and device I have with various browsers... :(

Report any issues you have the the below address and they will help you

[email protected]

I've had this issue too. Hopefully I'll get a timely response via email :)

Associate
OC Guys, looks a good future proofed deal, I am looking to purchase this week the... Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard.
But, I am wanting it bundled with an i7 chip overclocked to 4.5 with H100i cooler & 16gig fast ram...
Any indication on what this would cost if I bit the bullet just now?

Last edited:
Associate
OC Guys, looks a good future proofed deal, I am looking to purchase this week the... Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard.
But, I am wanting it bundled with an i7 chip overclocked to 4.5 with H100i cooler & 16gig fast ram...
Any indication on what this would cost if I bit the bullet just now?

Put them in a basket and see?

Soldato
Question: when registering for this, what do I put in the 'purchase price' section given that I bought the bundle with the 4790k?

Associate
OP
Question: when registering for this, what do I put in the 'purchase price' section given that I bought the bundle with the 4790k?

So you don't have the price listed on your invoice for the mobo? If this is the case please contact us under: [email protected] providing your invoice.
Don't forget that you can also claim your cashback if you bought the bundle - see details here.

Thanks

Associate
Is there a problem with the site? As after filling out all the details and checking the tick boxes, the "present now" box is still greyed out. Typical as I bought my board on the 12th of november so literally have only today left to claim...

EDIT: Nevermind, just read uZi's post. Appears to have gone through after hitting enter after filling out the serial number box. Got a confirmation email from gigabyte so im taking that its gone through.

Last edited:
Associate
Doh! Forgot to register my board!

I guess GIGABYTE wouldn't be kind enough to allow me to register a board purchased on the 27th November?

My own silly fault for forgetting but it's worth asking I suppose!

Back
Top Bottom