Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

ok I am trying to get all the garages so I can start adding a few bikes but I cant seem to find the last one, from what I can gather using the map and the map that came with the game, there is one garage i havent unlocked and it appears to be the lexus one, however driving past it I cant unlock it ? theres no enter ?

any clues ?

There is no lexus cars in the game (yet).

All the garages are on the GPS, all you need to do is discover so they aren't greyed out on the GPS. Easy as pie!

I've now completed all the speed races and normal races, just about 10 timed races and lots of extras like hitch hikers I haven't been arsed with. Spent all my money on cars needed to enter the races. From $2.5m to $500k :( Not had to repeat a race specifically for cash yet.

i think i'm addicted to this game 57% done now :)

is it just me or is everyone finding the champion races easy? thought they were going to be hard, still they pay well :cool:

shame i havent had a single race online, it's been up & down too much since friday :(

memphisto said:
ok I am trying to get all the garages so I can start adding a few bikes but I cant seem to find the last one, from what I can gather using the map and the map that came with the game, there is one garage i havent unlocked and it appears to be the lexus one, however driving past it I cant unlock it ? theres no enter ?

any clues ?

You sure your driving by the right thing?

74% done now. :)

Chrysler me four twelve is awesome beast round corner but the speed. :eek: :cool:

Ive seen a few peeps online yesterday Wyrdo, McDaniel,Dup, Pacey great fun. :D

Edit: Yep update and also another coming soon with a lot of fixes. :)

Last edited:
bingham67 said:
Chrysler me four twelve is awesome beast round corner but the speed. :eek: :cool:
Indeed :eek:

Dunno what's causing the lag, but it seems they still haven't fixed locking onto an opponent. :(

Gah, game just locked up :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom