Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Fianlly managed to find all the car dealerships and decided to plump for a Ducati Bike, cost me $45k:eek: but such a nice bike though. But sadly had to sell my Audi A3 off to make room for it but in a way im glad its gone.
Also bought myself a nice lambo murcie coupe...got it in a nice colour as well and i absolutely love it, handling is brilliant on it and it looks pretty sweet. Also i have a soft spot for the Ford GT which is a nice car to drive as well.

Has anyone managed to do the hitchiking missions?? and if so what the hell do you win??...money or stupid voucchers as the manual is pretty crap at telling you anything lol but damn they are stupidly hard..7 mins to do 10 miles is a bit of a challenge then ontop of that you have that stupid driving bar so cant really afford too many crashes mistakes. Also the model missions are another stupid part to the game, ive only done around 2 of them as i find them quite boring and i really dont want too many clothes vouchers :p.

So far done about 15% of the game, havent really done that much tbh...did a cruise around the island as i been too busy hanging about the city where they first put u. Neeed to buy a another house as well sooner or later...

Anyways so far so good the game is, although having a few differnt weather scenarios would make things a lot more interesting i think...also a bit of nighttime driving doesnt hurt or else whats the point of having headlights??...other than to have races with other people online. I like the game so far but in a way im finidng it a bit too repetitive and can be pretty boring at times..also how do you guys get so much cash??, i guess you keep doing the same races/challenges over and over...especially the big money ones ie 20k ones....and how does one tune their car??, so far i havent been able to tune anything at all, i know the paint shops are locked to me but cant find any tuners....

Wooo, just reached Champion status after getting my 20th car, 1000th mile, and 3rd Lambo all in the space of about 20 mins. Started downloading the 2 new cars, then I'll need to get some money to get my Skyline, I need that car! :D

Oh, did the Tour the Island race in 44 mins 14 seconds which I think is pretty good. Shame the servers were down at the time as I would have liked to see how well I placed.

mmmmm RS4 goodness! I know what my cruiser will be now.

Hmmmm I still havn't unlocked the bike garages even though according to the map I have located all of the `car garages?! Are there any ones I may have missed?

Could anyone please list the garages they found hard to find or something as I am doing my nut lol.

Cheers

oweneades said:
mmmmm RS4 goodness! I know what my cruiser will be now.

Hmmmm I still havn't unlocked the bike garages even though according to the map I have located all of the `car garages?! Are there any ones I may have missed?

Could anyone please list the garages they found hard to find or something as I am doing my nut lol.

Cheers

Looked on paper map also gives grid references if you set filter to only show car showrooms you can checklist them down.

Also you probs missed a classic dealer more then likely.

Back
Top Bottom