Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Associate
Woot!! i finnaly got my bikes now, dont know what happened but i was just driving about and a message came up saying i had unlocked all. I had probably missed a garage somewere in the map but i have no idea were it could have been.

Just done the mission were u get £80K for driving that guys Enzo long distance, the power is awsome!!!

Soldato
Soulja said:
I've just had a game online and couldn't see any of you guys :confused:

Been happening on and off to me, have had to restart the game to get friends to show, also been happening to one of my friends who I'm racing with at the mo

~J~

~J~

Soldato
suarve said:
so would you guys say this feels most like PGR3, RR6 or Burnout gameplay wise?

Ooooooo, tricky!!

Think you HAVE to take out Burnout, it's nothing like it in anyway. No way near as fast or manic.

PGR3, well the graphics of the cars I think are very impressive, the kinda of "whoa!!" you got when you first saw them in PGR3, very detailed, very shiny.

RR6, again I'd say take this out to be honest. RR6 is a, I think, underrated game, and it does have the arcadey feel about it which TDU doesn't.

I'll probably get shot with **** for saying this, but to me it's a cross between GT4 and PGR3.

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Ok Guys;

ISLAND TOUR RACE

Level - EXPERT

Gold Award - $200,000

Length - 118MILES!!!!!!

:o

Think ill do it tomorrow

lol that will take ages think about 48-50 mins depending on vehicle could be longer have fun. :D

Edit: How much money you got now. ?

Soldato
OP
bingham67 said:
lol that will take ages think about 48-50 mins depending on vehicle could be longer have fun. :D

Edit: How much money you got now. ?

I've spent a fortune :|

lol

Current Expert Level, Spent 1,356,872 and won 1,414,516 - being playing for 10hours:31mins :o

6 cars and 1 bike owned

/edit

7 Cars owned - just got a Classic car to do a race to unlock the paint shops

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Audi TT
some other Audi
Ferrari F340
Chevrolet Corvette Stringray 69 (classic car)
Astin Martin DB9 V... something
Ducati 999 R
Nissan 350Z Nismo T or something
Merc AMG 55 + Performance pack

Should get my McLaren tomorrow too

Soldato
Nice just been looking at your achievements i see you found tuner then how much did it improve AMG 55 then. I want the DTM Amg and SLR took them both out for test drive earlier only allowed to for 2 mins but jesus. :eek: they are the nuts.

Permabanned
Just done 6 gold cups and doing the Enzo challenege but I tured off driving aid and I cant seem to turn it back on.

I am knackerd been at work since 2pm, off tomorrow so I will have a good bash at it.

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Just done 6 gold cups and doing the Enzo challenege but I tured off driving aid and I cant seem to turn it back on.

I am knackerd been at work since 2pm, off tomorrow so I will have a good bash at it.

Left twice on D Pad i think then down, 3 times is the radio took me a while to work it out then got stuck on classical. :o

Soldato
Is it worth it this game, bought Dead rising today, well traded games for it, is it worth it? If it is ive got tesco vouchers somewhere that need to be used!

I loved PGR3 btw.

Back
Top Bottom