*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I love listening to people with no idea talking about training, there was 2 guys on the train this morning talking about the gym and how their mates use it.
Then one says to the other my mate used this thing called rage something, it's probably a mild steroid and it sent him mental he was really angry and buzzing.
It took all my might not to stand up slap him and tell him to stop being a breast! He probably would have blamed the roids :o

Last edited:
Soldato
I love listening to people with no idea talking about training, there was 2 guys on the train this morning talking about the gym and how their mates use it.
Then one says to the other my mate used this thing called warrior something, it's probably a mild steroid and it sent him mental he was really angry and buzzing.
It took all my might not to stand up slap him and tell him to stop being a breast! He probably would have blamed the roids :o

could have been Warrior Blaze, It's like a pre-workout marketed as a fat burner I think. One of few supps other than Jack3d with dimeth in it.

But yes, I actually love/hate hearing other peoples 'training' talk. Unfortunately I get it all the time at work and with friends, and even though there's physical evidence of what I talk about (resistance training *** and IIFYM kinda stuff) sat 2 feet away from them, they refuse to believe me and quickly revert to "Cardio + Salad's" :(.

Man of Honour
could have been Warrior Blaze, It's like a pre-workout marketed as a fat burner I think. One of few supps other than Jack3d with dimeth in it.

But yes, I actually love/hate hearing other peoples 'training' talk. Unfortunately I get it all the time at work and with friends, and even though there's physical evidence of what I talk about (resistance training *** and IIFYM kinda stuff) sat 2 feet away from them, they refuse to believe me and quickly revert to "Cardio + Salad's" :(.

Infact it was rage something, so I immediately thought warrior rage as I've got a tub sat in the kitchen. I manage not to turn into a plonker when using it though :D

Man of Honour
Gah :/ This staying lean malarky is hard work :( :( :( :( I'm surrounded by food today and I just want to eat it all :(

I am resisting!! I will and shall keep lean in 2012 and be ripped and strong!!! I SHALL! I SHALL!! :cool: :mad: :cool: :mad: :o

Soldato
pork-pie.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm................! ;)

Soldato
Trying to buy some jeans today, what a pain. Oo these look nice, oh wait they don't fit round my thighs. Oo how about these, nope they are either huge waist and short legs or the other way round :mad: i wouldn't mind but my legs aren't even that big, just not twigs i guess. Found some in the end buy i do hate having to pay nearly 50 quid for jeans :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom