*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my carb up this year, I'll be eating 1000g of carbs a day :) YEAH BUDDY!!!

Meals consisting of just a pile of rice/potatos!!

Nice! 4000 cals! BOOM! :D

Sod :(

I'm that much currently....must have fat bones.....I have a big butt too ;)

I have a large posterior - a rotund glute. I'm proud of it :cool:

At least I think I'm realtively lean at my weight no? You've met me - I'm just guessing. Haven't had my BF measured in a while.

First day back at the gym today after 4months out.(Still probably too soon). I have to say I feel trashed and amazing at the same time! :D Just need to take it real easy for a while and build my strength back up. Had enough of sitting on my arse, isn't going to help any more.

Also I was quite amazed today at the amount of people I saw who weren't squatting properly... what the hell.

I was triple figures, but it's a lot of work, eating, and also I wasn't THAT lean. Sure you could see my abs and separations in the legs etc... I was very powerful though.

I'm around 92-93kg at the moment and reasonably lean (16-17% or so) and slowly shredding away the fat, and keeping my weight and my strength is working back up. I don't want to be huge again - I can do it too easily - being strong and lean is tough and I'm learning a lot!

Yeah fair enough - eating food is never a problem for me, and presuming you neither by the sounds of it :D

I'm sat at 90kg, about 17/18% BF atm. The annoying thing is, it's all my mid-section, legs/arms are a whole ton leaner in comparison to my mid, it's annoying!!

I can only assume genetics account for fat distribution!?

Last edited:
I have a large posterior - a rotund glute. I'm proud of it :cool:

At least I think I'm realtively lean at my weight no? You've met me - I'm just guessing. Haven't had my BF measured in a while.

Mines a rounded glute :o

You are aye, well you seemed it, nothing to worry about anyway! Lean enough my friend

@Skillmister
This is what Steedie got me doing ;)

so do 5 sets on leg extensions, 1x15, 1x20, 1x25, 1x30, then 1x15 as heavy as you can go, drop down 20% do 5, drop down 20% do 5, drop down 20% and do 5

then just do 3x10 on hamstring curls

and finish off with lunges

ok

so first set: 30kg, second second: 50, then: 60kg then 70, last set 80 and do the drops as i mentioned

Yeah fair enough - eating food is never a problem for me, and presuming you neither by the sounds of it :D

I'm sat at 90kg, about 17/18% BF atm. The annoying thing is, it's all my mid-section, legs/arms are a whole ton leaner in comparison to my mid, it's annoying!!

I can only assume genetics account for fat distribution!?

I know how annoying that is, im slightly bigger than you (93kg), but my back etc is leaner compared to the podge I call my stomach! I guess its the after effects of coming from 18st :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom