*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Deception, I'm sure you'll get there!

Syla5, your middle reps were the best. On the first couple you're jerking your head forwards a little too aggressively, you still want to maintain a relatively neutral spine.

Thanks Deception, I'm sure you'll get there!

Syla5, your middle reps were the best. On the first couple you're jerking your head forwards a little too aggressively, you still want to maintain a relatively neutral spine.

Cheers Ice, yeah watching it back i keep thinking wtf am i doing with my head, maybe a little subconius of dropping the bar on my head lol.

Feet staggered won't be challenging your core as much... I don't know if that bothers you, but it probably should unless your core routine is awesome :)

Well that's next on your shopping list then :p. You can get decent digital scales for <£10 at most supermarkets. Weigh yourself same time every week, somewhere between 0.5-1kg a week is good going.

Cheers for that mate. Birthday coming up soon so will ask for a set. Do you think may be just adding some nuts to diet will help just boost some of macros and calories?

thoughts on my diet please

foood.jpg

theres room for me to add in fruit, or up the PB content, and reduce milk. The aim was to stop bloating out on milk in my shakes and also make it easier to get the macros in before gym time.

been on the norovirus cutting program for the last few days. if anyone else wants to follow it, it's pretty simple

Diet

2-3 slices of bread a day

Exercise

an 85/15 split between lying in bed groaning and sticking one end down the toilet. alternate the ends to maintain interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom