*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Whats your 'rehab' programme like? No doubt ill be needing to do all that too! :D

Primarily I'm working on my collapsed arch on my foot. Although I've got a few issues spanning upwards all the way to my shoulder (right one) which is just knackered.

Time shall tell :) I have a thread about it in SA

FF - is there any way to ban me from seeing all parts of the forum apart from SA?

Desperate times :p

kai

kai

Soldato
i am dying!!!! did another Grenade workout last night.... this is not for the faint hearted.

Warm up
3 sets 12 reps neutral grip machine press - 25kg

2 sets - 20 reps front rear into rear standing shoulder press - 30kg

3 sets - 8 reps single arm seated shoulder press - progessive weight finished on 34kg

2 sets 8 reps Rear push press (heavy) - 65kg

2 sets 8 reps power rack clean press - 40kg

3 sets 12 reps palm facing front raises - 12kg

3 sets seated side raises x25 reps (low, middle, high in sequence) single arm 8kg

2 sets rear delt rope pulls till failure - stacked 90kg

seems excessive but this workout needs to be performed under intensity high intensity, both me and training partner completed in 45 minutes with the only rest period was between us both performing our sets.

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
Oats and water are not the nicest of things; I use to use Milk even then its not the best start to the day! :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Trap DOMS are bad as everytime you move your head it's agony.

I hope to film my deadlift form tomorrow morning if someone could analyse it? Last week was the first time I tried deadlifting after taking onboard comments on other peoples form, and my lower back was in bits the following two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom