• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That was really funny but I am amazed at how casual and unhelpfull everybody appeared around him. He's not a young bloke either so the potential for a more serious injury makes it appear all the more bizzare :eek:

Associate
imager.php

Associate
Got a ****-tonne of work to do by tomorrow, pretty much going to have to work through the night. And then do the 4x9 day, my least favourite, on the last and heaviest week of Smolov. This should be... interdasting.

Soldato
He's clearly not aiming to do a conventional bench press, I think he is genuinely trying to do some sort of core work out, maybe even hit his glutes? But whatever it is, is horrific no doubt.

Soldato
Crazy benchers ^^

Sore today from squats as usual going to go do some conditioning and stretching to loosen it up otherwise I'll get my ass handed to me in class tomorrow.

Short notice tournament in mid May. It's an "inhouse" event to see what level everyone is at so hope I can do well but I'm not altering training for it this time, I'll save that for the ones with prizes ^^ It may leave me a little low on endurance but you learn a lot from fighting fatigued :)

Bench tomorrow and I've got a score to settle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom