*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
531 cycle 2 tomorrow, also the start of my 3 times per week treadmill interval sprints to bring up my conditioning.

I start my deload next week and then back to cycle 1. I've got my weights increase to be 5kg for squats and deadlifts, and 2.5kg for bench and ohp. Should hopefully keep me going and still gotta stick bbb at around 3x10 and then 1 assistance added on; best of bothm probably dips for bench, rdl for deadlift, kroc rows for ohp and maybe goblet squats for squats.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's poo because it's not good to watch. It would make for a rubbish event.
Really don't need to look for other suggestions lol, we wanted to build a HH that falls away like you would see in a decent comp.

We weren't thinking 'let's train grip', as yes there are hundreds of ways to do that :)

I dont mean for the event! I meant to simulate it as you was having troue doing so

Associate
Nice bacne there!

How on earth is that meant to be a 1 arm row? More like a 1 arm DB deadlift.
Movement in the shoulder and flexion of the elbow is surely significant part of a db row, of which neither seemed evident :(

How heavy is the DB? Couldn't make out what the bloke was saying.
I do agree. Couldnt work out what body part he was trying to hit with that movement.
Disregard form
Acquire cell tech
Acquire mass

LOL at criticising Matt "Kroc" Kroczaleski on doing Kroc Rows. :D
Seriously, he's doing just fine.

You guys seem to be forgetting he's a strength athlete. It's not always about targeting a body part and more about sometimes doing something ****ing heavy and insane. He doesn't always do it with 300lbs, if I'm not mistaken, that clip is just from some exhibition demonstration. Basically showing off. I'm sure it still has some merit.

Caporegime
You forget morba, that delvis has to make an authoritative post on just about everything. The actual questions/answers are largely irrelevant :)

He was having issues using a barbell for HH, so i gave him another option which removes the forwards/back motion of the bar that he was having trouble with.

Apologies if that sounded 'authoritive'

Associate
He was having issues using a barbell for HH, so i gave him another option which removes the forwards/back motion of the bar that he was having trouble with.

Apologies if that sounded 'authoritive'

Don't worry, 'authoritive' isn't even a word.
smartass.gif

Caporegime
LOL at criticising Matt "Kroc" Kroczaleski on doing Kroc Rows. :D
Seriously, he's doing just fine.

You guys seem to be forgetting he's a strength athlete. It's not always about targeting a body part and more about sometimes doing something ****ing heavy and insane. He doesn't always do it with 300lbs, if I'm not mistaken, that clip is just from some exhibition demonstration. Basically showing off. I'm sure it still has some merit.

I know who he is and what kroc rows are and yes it's clear that was at some expo. The man himself says that some body English is ok when doing krocs, that's cool but seriously, demonstration or not he was doing 1 arm db deadlifts more than he was doing a kroc row :p

kai

kai

Soldato
Discount could make the stuff quite decent looking :)

Here is a 10% discount on the protein only - i am working with them at the moment to get some better deals, But at the moment 10% is better than nothing;

CODE: pps10%2012

Protein

Good work Kai, do you get paid in supplements? :p

:cool: correct

Their Thermo G Extreme and Evolution S.F. Extreme still lists
1,3-dimethylamylamine as an ingredient.

Yeah, the site only launched Friday, they are still updating everything, the new product does not contain 1,3-dimethylamylamine i am sure of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom