*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I might have just the thing for you!

I'm not going to mention what it is just yet. I'm going to a seminar tonight where the doctor who invented this product is talking about how it actually works. Believe me, this has the backing of friends I really value the opinion of, they've been using it for over 3 months and are raving about it. I'm not talking some young kiddie down the gym spouting crap, I'm talking World Champion UFC fighters, etc. Hence my interest has been peaked!

Believe me when I say this could revolutionize the whole health & supplement industry! The catch? Well there must be something, there's always a catch! It doesn't look cheap on the face of it at approx £2 a day but I suppose it depends on dosage.... I'm going to confirm everything tonight :)

Sounds awesome.

Caporegime

I'm not going to mention what it is just yet. I'm going to a seminar tonight where the doctor who invented this product is talking about how it actually works. Believe me, this has the backing of friends I really value the opinion of, they've been using it for over 3 months and are raving about it. I'm not talking some young kiddie down the gym spouting crap, I'm talking World Champion UFC fighters, etc. Hence my interest has been peaked!

Believe me when I say this could revolutionize the whole health & supplement industry! The catch? Well there must be something, there's always a catch! It doesn't look cheap on the face of it at approx £2 a day but I suppose it depends on dosage.... I'm going to confirm everything tonight :)

Cool, be interested to know more later :D

Permabanned

this isnt herbalife nonsense is it? im always wary of seminars where doctors talk about revolutionary products, i mean seriously they are universally on the payroll and thus invalidated.

Soldato
Anyone else suffer with what I guess feels like exhaustion. My legs never feel refreshed or really recovered. I went running today and had to give up just couldn't do it. They felt heavy and aching but not like doms ache just tired constantly. If I get aches upper body they pass after a day or two but not my legs. Feels lke they need a servicing. I feeling pretty drained altogether today no energy what so ever.

Permabanned
Anyone else suffer with what I guess feels like exhaustion. My legs never feel refreshed or really recovered. I went running today and had to give up just couldn't do it. They felt heavy and aching but not like doms ache just tired constantly. If I get aches upper body they pass after a day or two but not my legs. Feels lke they need a servicing. I feeling pretty drained altogether today no energy what so ever.

Diet can play a big part, but truthfully no part of me has felt refreshed in years, actually having a functional limb some days is close as i get

Man of Honour

Mind=nuked

The biggest cynic with supplements ever comes on and preaches a potentially over priced solution from another doctor who stuck a "revolutionary" plant inside a new pill.

Am interested to hear what it is all about though

Soldato
this isnt herbalife nonsense is it? im always wary of seminars where doctors talk about revolutionary products, i mean seriously they are universally on the payroll and thus invalidated.
I can assure you it's not herbalife! :D
Mind=nuked

The biggest cynic with supplements ever comes on and preaches a potentially over priced solution from another doctor who stuck a "revolutionary" plant inside a new pill.

Am interested to hear what it is all about though
To be honest I was extremely cynical when I first heard about it. If some stranger on an internet forum posted what I did earlier I'd be sat here with the popcorn ready to rip him a new one :D I'm going to keep an open mind and use a few brain cells, hopefully they'll have some there tonight for me to try out.

If something doesn't work I'll be the first to call BS!
I know he's almost a bigger cynic than me! :D
Not quite! ;)

Man of Honour
Dunno, shoulder rehab is the main one :)

Just wondered if you could jot down the ques for squats/deads so I don't forget :o If you don't have time for that though buddy don't stress :) All the helps been appreciated
Shoulder rehab is going to become a general post in the mobility thread, but I'll see if I can remember your squat and deadlift cues.

Caporegime
Does anyone do Boring But Big with their 5/3/1 ?

I'm tempted to give it a blast, when I get back to the gym ( may have to take two weeks off - no gym access soon :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom