*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Had massive doms from a rings session yesterday, just hit shoulders and biceps like a mad man. Feels ****ing joocy. Going into my dads work tomorrow to scout out a possible job, if i get it i'll be signing straight up to a proper gym and bulking like there's no tomorrow. come at me brahs :cool: <3

Soldato
Man this new gym is busy as hell, still heaving at gone 9PM!
And DB's only go up to 30kg and theres not enough imo for the amount of people, just have to use whats available.
But still had a good chest session though

Decline DB bench press
26kg
x10 x 3 sets
Felt pretty easy, will up the weight next time.

Decline Flys
16kg
x10 x 3 sets
Also felt too easy

DB bench press
30KG
x8 x 3 sets

DB Flys
18kg
x8
x10
x12
Usually use 20kg but all I could get

BW Dips
x12
x12
x16
x12

Then some pressups and Foam roller work :)

Associate
This will seem like a strange question but...

Anyone had any of their sensitive areas waxed?

I'm going to be having a full-body wax done for charity and im just wondering what kind of horrible pain i've signed myself up for....

I should mention i have an excepptionally hairy arse, it rivals my head hair in denisty, and my head hair is like sheeps wool

Caporegime
Mate of mine had a crack sack and back done as a dare from his girlfriend.. he told me it looked like someone had been at him with a potato peeler.

FF had his rug of a chest done not long ago.. I'm sure he'll be able to give details :p

Soldato
C1 - W1 - Bench:

67.5x5
77.5x5
87.5x10

Finished off with BBB and then Dips, just to fry my Triceps. So far, so good at the moment, just hopefully I can keep within the 1st week rep range for all my lifts.

Soldato
This will seem like a strange question but...

Anyone had any of their sensitive areas waxed?

I'm going to be having a full-body wax done for charity and im just wondering what kind of horrible pain i've signed myself up for....

I should mention i have an excepptionally hairy arse, it rivals my head hair in denisty, and my head hair is like sheeps wool

It's gonna be one of those things your gonna have to man up through. The lady who waxes my chest tells me that most men scream and moan like little girls.

Soldato
Deception, why are you calling this wendler cycle cycle 1 again? Isn't this your 2nd cycle? Or 3rd even?

I did my 1RM week, then re-calculated everything again and adjusted the increases (were too high last time).

It would have been my 4th Cycle, but with kg adjustments, I thought it would be better to start from Cycle 1 again. Not that it makes much of difference.

kai

kai

Soldato
I attended the UKBFF Welsh Championships, holy s*** wha an eye opener. My gym owner won the Super Heavy weight class but even the under 70kg where incredible. It was evident there was not one single natural competitoron stage, but that does no take anything away from them.

The amount of commitment they go through is insane. People where talking about doing 8hr a cardio a DAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom