*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai

kai

Soldato
If you mean he's on pro hormones, I wouldn't bother, as soon as he stops he'll lose 90% of his gains, and the majority of what you're seeing now is just water retention which is one of the downfalls of them.

If you're going to do it, do it properly. But again, if it's because of being jealous and mostly for vanity, I'd argue that you should steer clear

So you keep saying :p

No, pro-hormone looked at that already and they seem somewhat pointless, loose gains even with correct PCT. This stuff name begins with the same name as the American Dad's name ;)

kai

kai

Soldato
Steedie don't hate on us naturals ;)

Is Steddie now on the gummy Juice ?

Also it is somewhat dishearting at the moment; i am litterally busting a gut - diet is 100% strict at the moment, getting up 6am to perform cardio before work, while partner eat's what he wants when he want's diet is complete rubbish does zero cardio and looks like a tank!

Soldato
What's the deal with talking about the gear around here? I know it's forbidden but if we don't use any names or talk dosages or encourage people to use, would it still be ok just to give opinions or talk about effects/side effects?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
What's the deal with talking about the gear around here? I know it's forbidden but if we don't use any names or talk dosages or encourage people to use, would it still be ok just to give opinions or talk about effects/side effects?

We walk a fine line. Plenty of discussions have happened in the past. I don't think anyone is bothered as long as OcUK doesn't start popping up in the search results for certain naughty substance keywords.

Soldato
Freefaller has been over it quite a few times and said he doesn't want to see any discussion of them. Then again he's not a moderator anymore :p

Ah right, didn't know that.

But I can understand why. Sing its praises too much and an idiot with little knowledge of what he's doing can seriously harm himself.

Probably better sticking to accusing people of being on it and leave it at that :p

That Kai fella suddenly sports a pretty decent build. hmmm ....

kai

kai

Soldato
Ah right, didn't know that.

But I can understand why. Sing its praises too much and an idiot with little knowledge of what he's doing can seriously harm himself.

Probably better sticking to accusing people of being on it and leave it at that :p

That Kai fella suddenly sports a pretty decent build. hmmm ....

I support a decent build now ;)

but correct i have zero idea what i was doing and would end up doing more harm than good. That's what scares me - being healthy is more important than looking tanked up for few years.

Its just so unfair, out on the weekend i come along with my tupperware while the rest of the lads stroll off to fast food junk, followed by Pizza hut after going to watch a bodybuilding show. Life's not fair :( lol

Man of Honour
Another thing to look at Kai is you'd be going at them with the completely wrong attitude if you want to use them so you can go and eat crap.

This

Guys who do like to cycle to work, they often do eat what they like, go out and get wasted every weekend, and just take the ****. Basically because like you, they believe that being unnatural is a go crazy card

But I guarantee they look like crap, they might be tanks and might be bigger than you, but they'll not be getting the most out of it, and they'll not look as good as someone who took them and still stuck to your strict lifestyle

It's people like your mate, that give people who use creatine a bad name

Man of Honour
And they'll also look completely crap once they come off as they'll still be in the eat and do what I like mentality, so they'll jump back on and begin an endless TdF which just ends badly.

Soldato
Either way, Kai looks good right now. It's mega rare you see juicers look like him. In fact, I got the pic he posted a few days ago (the abs pic) saved on my PC as inspiration (no homo). There's no pics of juicers as I don't aspire to be a tree trunk with 30% body fat.

He'll do and look so much better if he keeps the base he has now and slowly build himself up to a higher bodyweight, naturally. Playing yo yo with your bodyweight and messing around with hormones should be done for the right reasons.

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
I know for a fact i wont go on anything naughty, i just simply wont do it but does not mean i have not though and been tempted by them. (i bet like most of you?)

It would certainly not be an ecxcuse to eat rubbish food, being a little less strict once in a blue moon might have its benefits but does not take away from fact its a lifestyle not a diet (with or without).

Its just me being stupid; i have started in a new gym where its just common practise to be jucied off your t***s, i look at them an wish i could be like that natural but i know that is simply not possible. Just a ego dent for me but i will carry on plowing on being 100% natural and just being the best i can be.

Last edited:
Soldato
I know for a fact i wont go on anything naughty, i just simply wont do it but does not mean i have not though and been tempted by them. (i bet like most of you?)

It would certainly not be an ecxcuse to eat rubbish food, being a little less strict once in a blue moon might have its benefits but does not take away from fact its a lifestyle not a diet.

I've been so tempted that I have a 12 week cycle, complete with PCT sitting in my desk drawer right now. And I'm talking the works.

In fact, I have dabbled.

It's just the sides that scare me hairless. I'm extremely prone to gyno and my nipples get sore within days.

It's just never been worth it for me. A lifelong suffering on treadmills and low calories are on the cards for me :(

Man of Honour

It would certainly not be an ecxcuse to eat rubbish food, being a little less strict once in a blue moon might have its benefits but does not take away from fact its a lifestyle not a diet (with or without).

Its just me being stupid; i have started in a new gym where its just common practise to be jucied off your t***s, i look at them an wish i could be like that natural but i know that is simply not possible. Just a ego dent for me but i will carry on plowing on being 100% natural and just being the best i can be.

Sacrifices that have to be made. :(

Personally, I've never been tempted (easy to see from pics! :D ) although as a retired Sports'n'Exercise/Biomedical Scientist, I'm interested in how the stuff works.

One of the guys I used to train with from Core Cambridge explained that the fitness models he knew of were all gear'd up just to be able to maintain their 'cut' look over the photoshoot season, but that's the sacrifice (if it can be called that for some of them) they make to stay in that line of work.

To maintain your level of "model-ness" for as long as you have is very, very impressive in terms of both regime and willpower. And that is something you should definitely be proud of.

Caporegime

Wouldn't worry about it mate, I'd rather get as close to them as possible naturally than by other means.

There is no reason for you to dabble at the moment, you've proven with the right help and dedication from yourself you can get great results, so carry on as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom