*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Whatever women might say they ****ing love a toned muscular physique, they go nuts for it walking round in a vest ive had women look at me like they want to eat me! If i had abs i reckon id do rather well lol

Caporegime
Whatever women might say they ****ing love a toned muscular physique, they go nuts for it walking round in a vest ive had women look at me like they want to eat me! If i had abs i reckon id do rather well lol

Size and shape. You don't need to be ripped to have women wanting to be near you, just not look like a fat lump of rolled up big mac lol

Caporegime
I see people talk here about gymnasts. You think top gymnasts are not on the naughty sauce as well?

Some might be, its inevitable. Most though I would hope aren't. Being around gymnasts more now that my boy does a lot of trampolining I can say that a lot of teens who have been doing it for years look amazing. They have fantastic physiques and real self strength. I doubt that is anything other than natural tbh

Man of Honour
Or middle-weight Olympic lifters? :D

I was going to have a look at testing regimes across the globe to see if there are slightly more interesting reasons behind athletic performance...

For instance, the UK has a pretty brutal anti-doping programme, but I'm given to the understanding that other countries are - shall we say - less diligent in their approach.

Ergo, it would be fun to see if athletic performance increased where testing regimens were less strict...

And to think the IFBB wanted bodybuilding to become an Olympic sport! :eek: :o :D

kai

kai

Soldato

Abs is deffos what the women love, for some reason when i get very drunk (not often) i have habit of lifting my top in the nightclub ;), complete n**b like attitude but its just happens every time!, misses goes absolutely berserk.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Inb4 I get big and no one from OcUK respects/likes me anymore :(
:confused:

You assume people liked you in the first place :mad:

Anyone who actually thought about it for more than 3 seconds and still chose arnie for life would need to be buried tbh.
A top gymnast is top of the food chain when it comes to strength, power and mobility.
Middleweight Oly Lifters > *
If I could choose I'd probably go with this^. Oly lifters are basically good at everything.

What am I even doing?!?! Powerlifting is gay.
Just get a 6 pack. It's what people comment on anyway. It's what the ladies like!
It's all about that sick feathery seratus anterior.

My only problems with users are:

a) If they encourage others to use.
b) If they compete in natty comps.
c) If they were ****s to begin with.

I actually think there is a big problem with people doing a few tours and then stopping. Despite what has been said so far, this still gives a considerable advantage. I don't want to say that I have my doubts, but given that the winner of the British Classic powerlifting 83kg class used to be a bodybuilder, I have more doubts than I otherwise would have.

/probablyjealous

Soldato
Can someone recommend me up a light plan using dumbbels and ive also got a bar and a belt. Just something light to get the muscles going and that i can do at home.

Put a light bulb on top of the dumbells.

Put the belt on to impress women, and use the bar to get drunk.

To get the muscles going at home - well, this is a family forum, sorry bud.

Associate
I find it curious that people immediately lose respect for anyone on steroids from a physique/strength point of view but genetics play a fair larger role. Obviously, you can tell when an absolute natural beast has put work in but there's no guarantee that they've done it any better or worked any harder than the guy half his size and a third of his strength.

Let's not forget the guys that have terrible testosterone levels and very little genetic predisposition for bodybuilding or powerlifting!

*Note this post is partly sarcastic although not completely :) I know one guy who was a regular on another forum I post on and everyone listened intently to his nutrition/training advice, despite him not having a clue and just getting to his insane shape (similar to Arnie in his teens when he was 18 except natural) through sheer genetic perfection for BBing

Man of Honour
Craterloads: what are you trying to achieve?

Chances of achieving much with what I'm guessing are very light dumbells and a short bar (assumptions a-go-go!) are somewhat limited...

However, you can start the movements for some of the 'bigger' compound lifts.

Firstly: chuck out the belt.
SecondlyL how big are the dumbells and what weights do you have for the bar?
Thirdly: have you ever lifted weights before?

Soldato
Craterloads: what are you trying to achieve?

Chances of achieving much with what I'm guessing are very light dumbells and a short bar (assumptions a-go-go!) are somewhat limited...

However, you can start the movements for some of the 'bigger' compound lifts.

Firstly: chuck out the belt.
SecondlyL how big are the dumbells and what weights do you have for the bar?
Thirdly: have you ever lifted weights before?

Fitness and strength for the time being.

Got loads of weights. probably about a 100KG worth, the bar is a proper squatting bar, my brother bought it. Also got a bench.

Dumbbels i can put as much weight on as i want, spin lock ones.

Me and my mate used to go gym a few years ago, but were pretty much clueless TBH.

Man of Honour
Fitness and strength for the time being.

Got loads of weights. probably about a 100KG worth, the bar is a proper squatting bar, my brother bought it. Also got a bench.

Dumbbels i can put as much weight on as i want, spin lock ones.

Me and my mate used to go gym a few years ago, but were pretty much clueless TBH.

Cool beans.

Icecold has responded to your 'Stamina' thread, and if you don't wind up in agony from that, you're not doing it right. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom