Status
Not open for further replies.

kai

kai

Soldato

kai

kai

Soldato
Are you allowed to wear branded items for your shoot?

No idea, but i purchased them now :D they said if you need anything clothes, tan etc then this is claimed back expenses.

so far;
£70.00 clothes
£20.00 spray tan (booked)
£1.00 Haribo Tangtastics ;)

Man of Honour
vest??

****** t-shirt, baggy tracksuit bottoms, and ripped stained sweatshirt.

I rock the gym look.

Can't stand people who turn up in the gym looking like they've walked through a designer shop... you're here to train, rip your clothes, and bleed. The amount of tshirts and tracksuits I've ripped and damaged and bled on it just doesn't make sense to me...

Soldato
As above, this will be covered in expenses of the shoot to my supplement sponsor.

i wear some cheap pretty tatty clothes in the gym, im there to train it's not a fashion statement

Was a joke mate, wasn't serious.

But as stated, are you sure you can wear branded clothing if you don't represent that brand?

PAz

PAz

Soldato
This.

One of the funny things about training in my virgin gym is that you leave the gym floor and walk down some stairs into reception / bar area.
Ripped old top, covered in chalk dragging my bag with towel, belt and random crap falling out of it is a good look :D

I still train in my old Canterbury 'quit pussy footing around' t-shirt. I bought it when I was 16, they only had an XXL and I was around an M at the time so I bought it and said that day that it only stops getting worn is once I've filled it. It's covered in holes, faded, letters missing...I must be an XL now, but until that shirt is skin tight its coming in the gym with me*

*or to my grave

GAC

GAC

Soldato
blah hate being full of snot took wed off but hit the gym today and matched my best deadlift of the year from january so i guess im heading in the right direction.

Elliptical Trainer:
0:20:00 || Moderate (+151 pts)
Barbell Bench Press:
80 kg x 8 reps (+99 pts)
80 kg x 8 reps (+99 pts)
80 kg x 8 reps (+99 pts)
80 kg x 8 reps (+99 pts)
Barbell Squat:
90 kg x 8 reps (+115 pts)