*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Natural, haven't touched any gear (yet).

Tom, I'm not asking advice, merely considering posting my experiences. It makes me shudder to say it, but I was even considering a log seeing as it's not the usual type of log we see in SA.

Man of Honour
Natural, haven't touched any gear (yet).

Tom, I'm not asking advice, merely considering posting my experiences. It makes me shudder to say it, but I was even considering a log seeing as it's not the usual type of log we see in SA.

Fair enough I thought it was going to be part of your TdF, I still think you might end up falling foul of the medical thread rule though as I imagine you will be discussing dosages and the like.
I'd be interested in reading if you do one though, maybe do like UE and just start a simple blog.

Soldato
you know what LiE, I was sat making my own post-workout shake last night (running low on Recovery so just using it when I NEED to rather than every workout) and I found it funny how much this sub-forums view to diet has changed over the last year or two!

I can remember back when we almost used to compete with who could make the most ridiculous protein shakes :D

I'd be interested in reading if you do one though, maybe do like UE and just start a simple blog.

I could always do it in the Gym Rats FB group. At least then it's still reasonably hidden from public view :)

Soldato
FAO Morba:
I had five of these the other weekend :(
534266_10151020430805025_224631201_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom